Top 3 Resin kits do you'd most like to see in plastic?

First and foremost I'd like the FW Astartes Fliers made out of plastic.

They look really Really amazing, but I have read and seen some pretty horrific problems they have, especially now that the moulds get old - and i wouldn't dare to touch them with my 0% of experience with large resin kits.

I'd guess Krieg Infantry of all kinds would go a long way to rejuvenate Guard Armies. A simple headswap could give them another culture's flavour, to make different longcoated Guard regiments.

Third listed, but first priority:

Get rid of everything FINECAST.

Transform all characters to plastic. (Or go back to metal models for older stuff, made-on-demand now and then)

Some could maybe get a facelift and upgrade (or be turned into Primaris, in case of Astartes), but many are fine "as it is".

I hadn’t considered GW resin kits. I’m defiantly going to have to include the Avatar of Khaine now, you just know that that’s gonna be an amazing model.

I hadn't considered this. I bought the model with the spear option and I'm always worried I'm going to break the spear tip off when handling it. It wasn't super hard to build but I needed to fill a gap at the waist and also to reset the right arm at the elbow.

A plastic model of Khaine is long overdue.

If plastic flayed ones came out I'd buy a ton!

Aside from them I'd have to say Storm Eagle / Fire Raptor because I want one but I've heard too many bad things about the FW models, and then the Osiron Pattern Dreadnought if it means getting 40k rules. I've been working on one and I wish I could field it without it being a 'counts-as' (and TS really need expanded options).

An updated Hierodule in plastic is on my want list, as the old resin kit, whilst gorgeous, doesn't really match the current Tyranid aesthetic anymore, largely due to being sculpted around 3rd edition (IIRC).

There's also the Termite (I kinda want to run my Emperor's Children in Termites but £75 a pop is a bit painful) and on the GW side of things the Lictor, Biovore and Pyrovore (as they're IIRC the only non-plastic models left in the Tyranid 'dex) and Epidemius (just so the OG 4 named Heralds have plastic kits).

The termite is one of those kits they should’ve done in plastic. It’s Imperium wide and a cool alternate transport. It’s wacky in a 40k way. Hopefully it comes to plastic as an alternative for Mechanicus, Guard, and Marines.

Oh yeah totally forgot about that one! If EC ever get their Codex and still can use the Termite Drill and Havocs I plan to put some Chaincannon Havocs into one for pure style points lol

Astra Militarum: If the elysian drop sentinel, the rocket pod sentinel and the sentinel power lifter got combined into one kit ...

Well, if that happens, I won't have any other wishes for a while. Wait, I have to list three? ok.

Space Marines: Leviathan Dreads for everyone.

Imperial Navy: Maraudeur Destroyer/Bomber

Edited by Exilyth