Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

sergeant chronus and storm of fire?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Roma

Roma

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,003 posts
I dont see anything stopping sergeant chronus from taking the storm of fire warlord trait.

If he does, would it work for units around his vehicle, or only while he is on foot? It specifies his vehicle gets the 'SERGEANT CHRONUS' keyword, but I dont think that has anything to do with a model not on the board not counting for aura effects. Thanks.

Edited by Roma, 24 August 2019 - 01:49 AM.

I was miniaturized by Eberious!thanks.gif
http://www.bolterand...crusade/page-19

"This warhammer cost 40k. Heh heh."- Gryphon Rider, Warcraft III.

Claws and Effect

Claws and Effect

++ ANGARUS ARANEA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,087 posts
  • Faction: Raven Guard and DIY WIP

I dont see anything stopping sergeant chronus from taking the storm of fire warlord trait.

If he does, would it work for units around his vehicle, or only while he is on foot? It specifies his vehicle gets the 'SERGEANT CHRONUS' keyword, but I dont think that has anything to do with a model not on the board not counting for aura effects. Thanks.

If his vehicle gets the SERGEANT CHRONUS keyword, then for all practical purposes whatever vehicle he is in becomes his model.

So, my interpretation is that he should be able to take a Warlord Trait and measure for aura abilities from the hull of his tank.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users