Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Soul Hunter Audio Book

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PJ1933

PJ1933

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,168 posts

Nice to see this get the audio book treatment - pre order for release 31st August https://www.blacklib...d02bc-110844485

• Vel'Cona and Antarius like this

Guiltysparc

Guiltysparc

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,760 posts
Oh man, I've been waiting for this day to come!
  • Master Commander Ajax likes this

gallery_92768_11583_3171.png                         gallery_92768_11583_2220.jpg

My Legio XII Project Log     

My Ultramarines Primaris Plog

My 40k World Eaters & Knights Showcase

Master Commander Ajax

Master Commander Ajax

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 677 posts
  • Faction: Black Castellans

I really enjoyed the Black Legion audio books, I'll definitely pick these up at some point.

They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.

Vel'Cona

Vel'Cona

++ DUCTOR EXSANGUIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,843 posts
  • Faction: Chaos Space Marines

Very cool.  This should be a good listen!

Seems like these models will never end!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users