Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anyone have any experience running the Carnodon ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Lord Blackwood

Lord Blackwood

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,228 posts
  • Faction: Knights / VI / VII

So I  recently came into a Carnodon Kit , and configured it for all volkite. 

The reasoning behind picking up a  tank like this  is because Solar Auxilia dont have  anything that can pass for heavy weapons teams so I figure add more tanks ,  run  the  Tallarn  doctrine and so on. 

Im just curious if anyone has  had any luck running it ?  Or if it seemed underwhelming on the table ? 

tumblr_pwt3fsAfdT1tdqdkto1_500.jpg

• librisrouge and duz_ like this

lionofjudah

lionofjudah

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,991 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves
I strapped the quad lascannons on mine for a cheapish AT unit. Took out a proteus on its first shot in a game;)
So far the only game of Heresy I’ve played in last 6 years but ‘‘twas a satisfying start
She’s a sweet lil AFV imho
Here’s mine
gallery_32985_15295_56668.jpeg

Edited by lionofjudah, 25 August 2019 - 08:59 PM.

• librisrouge, robofish7591, duz_ and 2 others like this

MrZakalwe

MrZakalwe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 322 posts
  • Faction: 609th Octavian regiment
I load mine out with turret volkite, sponson multilasers and pintle multilaser- it's a great little dakka platform even if it's immobile as hell (I don't play Tallarn).

5 point multilasers are love, 5 point multilasers are life (I just wish the twin multilaser option cost 10 points).

“Gentlemen, may I have a moment of your time?” - Last words of Captain Jon Talman of the Octavian 609th before his death at the hands of heretic Astartes bearing the colours of the Flesh Tearers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users