Wispy's Blackmanes - 22/07/05

Wispy

Small update - a Disciple of Morkai. My take on what a Space Wolves Helix Adept would look like.

Also, trying to improve my sculpting with this squad. Added a mohawk, modified a reiver helmet, and sculpted a second pelt over top the first. I was heavily inspired by the Gamesday Wolfpriest with this one - the stim injector reminded my of the potion vials on that model so I decided to riff on it further and create a toothy half-mask similar to what the Gamesday model had.

jsm9JVr.jpg

KlInwny.jpg

Deathwolves need Primaris TWC though!

Absolutely. Hopefully GW provides before I run out of things to work on, otherwise I will have to take matters in my own hands.

Plenty to work on until I cross that bridge. :smile.:

Edited by Wispy

Plowing through. Pack leaders have no time to be playing galaga on their gameboys like their codex counterparts do!
k2f7FHW.jpg
ukHfJyI.jpg

This squad has been very stressful.  I decided i wanted to only use half-masks and helmets for this particular squad and getting them to look properly wolfy without a big beardy head is very hard.

I am pretty fatigued and need painting break honestly, but I also need to finish this squad for the 24th.

Edited by Wispy

no time to be playing galaga on their gameboys like their codex counterparts

They thought we wouldn't notice, but we did! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry to hear the squad has been stressful, but honestly man, you made 'em look bee-u-teeful!

(And dammit, I just noticed you have painted to wrist banding AND the gorget-like thing - I had a couple story things planned and wanted to be unique! :lol: Instead I'll be in good company!)