Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wispy crosses the Rubicon Primaris (Wispy's Deathwolves II)

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

Wispy

Wispy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,982 posts
takes about an hour or so, it's true

Chazzmos

Chazzmos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 275 posts
Ta. That sounds too long for me for troops, but I might try for am HQ

Wispy

Wispy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,982 posts

The last of bitz arrived in the mail, allowing me to get back to building with my Suppressors and Eliminators!

yn6Q2kl.jpg

I'm really happy with the Suppressors, who look great in the MKV jump pack. Mounting the belt and jump packs together was an easy business thankfully, requiring only some strategic cutting and no carving. Had a lot of fun mounting the dreadnought smoke launcher on the pack leader's backpack, too.

kI0VzZ6.jpg

decided less is more with the tacticool and the wolfiness for the eliminators here, with just some light fur around their mantle and ditching the goggles. I just wanted them to be something like a fantasy ranger assassin, but with sniper rifles instead of bows.

Edited by Wispy, 08 January 2020 - 08:02 PM.

• Wolf Guard Einar, GrFlur and ranulf the revenant like this

Papeu

Papeu

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5 posts
Wowwwww

Chazzmos

Chazzmos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 275 posts
Yeah dude! The bit of fur on the Eliminators looks great and ties in well with your other Phobos stuff.

I'm not a huge fan of the Suppressor models, mainly the poses and balance, but you've improved them a ton!
  • Wispy likes this

Wolf Guard Einar

Wolf Guard Einar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,226 posts

Love it... As a big fan of Suppressors you made me love them more :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users