Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wispy crosses the Rubicon Primaris - Wolf Priest on a Bike!

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,529 posts

I'm late - very, very late - but this is amazing work as always. If there's one thing I want to return to this hobby seeing, it's more work from you done in my absence.

"All power demands sacrifice and pain. The universe rewards those willing to spill their life's blood for the promise of power." - Sindri Myr

gallery_48988_15808_1006.pnggallery_48988_15465_989.pnggallery_48988_15465_2505.pnggallery_26154_15777_2719.pnggallery_30308_9518_3596.jpggallery_48988_16308_29741.pngsml_gallery_48988_16308_8698.pnggallery_48988_16308_20607.png

"There is no meaning, no purpose. We murder, we kill. It is mindless savagery, this UNIVERSE is mindless!" - Azariah Kyras

Wispy

Wispy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,336 posts

I finished my Wolf Priest on Bike!

9ltcPgA.jpg

uwNUxKx.jpg

V6JfuOa.jpg

• Vassakov, svane jotunsbane, Triszin and 4 others like this

Vassakov

Vassakov

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,096 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

Oh wow, that's awesome. I'm now kicking myself for not doing something similar on the front of the bike!

• Wispy likes this
The darks greatest gift is the light itself: as days are defined by the nights that divide them, as stars are defined by the infinite dark through which they wheel, the dark embraces the light, and brings forth from the center of itself. With each victory of the light, it is the dark that wins.

The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.

ranulf the revenant

ranulf the revenant

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 815 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

The whole model just looks so metal, haha.
Very cool. I especially like the exhaust part's colour, even if that's a bit random :D

Your friendly neighbourhood murder husky happy.png.

My humble Space Wolves plog

sml_gallery_48988_16308_6255.png

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13,534 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Excellent work.
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Karhedron

Karhedron

++ RENASCITUR EX MORS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,495 posts

9ltcPgA.jpg[/size]

That looks fantastic. Are those Deathsworn helmets you have used? Did you buy the whole kit to get the helmets or can they obtained separately?
Sanguinius stood up, stretching his wings to their full extent. He flexed his hands. "I need no blade".
It was as though Sanguinius gleamed with pale light, his face white, eyes becoming blood-red, surrounded by the golden crown of flowing hair. Guilliman had witnessed glimpses of of his brother's wrath before, but had never seen the true Blood Angel unleashed. Sanguinius surged forward on alabaster wings, half a meter from the floor, whiteness streaming from him like flames.

Wispy

Wispy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,336 posts

9ltcPgA.jpg[/size]

That looks fantastic. Are those Deathsworn helmets you have used? Did you buy the whole kit to get the helmets or can they obtained separately?
i bought the kit and had a friend cast one of the heads for me so i could have an unlimited supply

Edited by Wispy, 28 January 2021 - 09:11 PM.

• Karhedron and Chazzmos like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users