Wispy's Blackmanes - 22/07/05

Wispy

• 2 weeks later...

I finished my Wolf Priest on Bike!

9ltcPgA.jpg[/size]

That looks fantastic. Are those Deathsworn helmets you have used? Did you buy the whole kit to get the helmets or can they obtained separately?
i bought the kit and had a friend cast one of the heads for me so i could have an unlimited supply Edited by Wispy

• 3 months later...

Yea, I am sad to see you go, but can't fault you for it.

Thanks for following back, tho! I am eager to see more of your works, Space Wolves or other.

• 8 months later...

so I was planning a comeback but something happened

we moved recently and we used a property my dad owned and was renovating to store our stuff while our new place was undergoing its own renovations. I placed my army case outside the patio window to take home, but i had to go around the back to lock up. I guess I blanked on something and the I left it out there over night and someone swiped the whole army case. 

All of my painted work from the last 3 or 4 years was in that case - My redemptor, my axe+shield venerable my shadow spear Wolves, my Reivers, Intercessors, Aggressors, Outriders, Chaplain on a Bike, both Phobos Battleleaders, Phobos Rune Priest, Ragnar, and . Oh, and my Yndraste I painted for my Stormcast, for one last kick to the nuts.

My Primaris Harald Deathwolf kitbash is pretty much the only painted Primaris model I have left in my possession.

My unpainted Indomitus guys are still here, waiting paint. The Outriders are gone, though.

if you see it in the wild or on auction sites, they are mine. please notify me if spotted.

I am just devastated. Don't know what to see. I am working on Stormcast dragons in the meantime to distract myself, suppose I will put my Wolves on the backburner for awhile.

Damn wispy, that is terrible - really hope they can find their way back to you some how.  Your stuff has always been inspirational (seriously, I keep some of the photos in a “40K Inspiration” folder for images I have), so I can’t imagine how badly kicked you feel.  Will be keeping an eye out.

Wispy do you mind me asking what region you live in? I'm in the US and I do plan on going to Adepticon so I could keep an eye out but if you're across the ocean I don't know how much help I could be. I really hope you get your models back because just seeing them has put a smile on my face more than once. 

Wispy do you mind me asking what region you live in? I'm in the US and I do plan on going to Adepticon so I could keep an eye out but if you're across the ocean I don't know how much help I could be. I really hope you get your models back because just seeing them has put a smile on my face more than once. 

Vancouver Canada.

I don't know if it even ends up in war gaming circles. There's a thief in the neighborhood and they're unlikely to know what they even took. Someone snaps stuff from my dad's garage if he leaves it open over night and my brother has caught people going through the back and chased them off.

Edited by Wispy

I'll be back. i'm determined to rebuild. I got Indomitus kitbashed and waiting for paint I am going to be pretty particular what i make going forward tho. GW announcing official Primaris Space Wolves would go a long way of getting me going again.

Read the new Dawn of Fire novel, The Wolftime. 

https://www.simonandschuster.com/books/The-Wolftime/Gav-Thorpe/Warhammer-40-000-Dawn-of-Fire/9781789992182

so I was planning a comeback but something happened

we moved recently and we used a property my dad owned and was renovating to store our stuff while our new place was undergoing its own renovations. I placed my army case outside the patio window to take home, but i had to go around the back to lock up. I guess I blanked on something and the I left it out there over night and someone swiped the whole army case. 

All of my painted work from the last 3 or 4 years was in that case - My redemptor, my axe+shield venerable my shadow spear Wolves, my Reivers, Intercessors, Aggressors, Outriders, Chaplain on a Bike, both Phobos Battleleaders, Phobos Rune Priest, Ragnar, and . Oh, and my Yndraste I painted for my Stormcast, for one last kick to the nuts.

My Primaris Harald Deathwolf kitbash is pretty much the only painted Primaris model I have left in my possession.

My unpainted Indomitus guys are still here, waiting paint. The Outriders are gone, though.

if you see it in the wild or on auction sites, they are mine. please notify me if spotted.

I am just devastated. Don't know what to see. I am working on Stormcast dragons in the meantime to distract myself, suppose I will put my Wolves on the backburner for awhile.

Man, Wispy, that sucks big-time.  Will be sending positive vibes to the universe for you to get your models back.

Best wishes,

Valerian