Wispy's Blackmanes - 22/07/05

Wispy

THEY WERE FOUND!

Man this is embarrassing

But it's a good thing, so we'll take the embarrassment and take what we can get.

The only thing I was going to say on the matter is that I pray that you find them, and it seems that has occurred.

THEY WERE FOUND!

Man this is embarrassing

It appears that the positive vibes that I sent out to the universe worked.  

Fenris Hjoda!

So glad that you found them.  That has to be a huge, huge, relief. 

i don't want to talk about it but something like that.

it was really stressful move and left my head spinning. From having to leave our current place with a months notice and moving into a place under construction and keep our stuff stored in ANOTHER hollowed out residence under renovation and shuffle our stuff back and forth as rooms came online. and oh yeah, we found out my wife was pregnant moving day so we started the prenatal process/doctors appointment regime while this was all going on.

don't get me wrong, all of this was known and planned and our new situation is really lovely now that it's all settled down. we built a lovely brand new suite in the lower level of my Grandmother's house - her mobility isn't what it used to be so we able to take over the lower parts of her house she's not able to really use anymore. even turned my grandfather's old wine making room into a kitchen, lol. my parents also live next door. just a great situation to raise a child and good for grandma to not live alone anymore.

but having to get out of old place so fast caused a lot of chaos

Edited by Wispy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congratulations on the imminent new arrival.

My advice would be to try and clear as much of your UFO pile before Wispy 2.0 arrives as modelling time will be in short supply afterwards. :wink:

Indeed. It will get pulled into the eye of terror hard. As if all your time was covered in Chaos sigils.

• 4 months later...

Defend the Jarl! 

Back on the Space Wolves bandwagon at long last. I painted Ragnar and I wanted to give him some troops to accompany him, so I did these Blade Guard up in Blackmane colours. The Blackmane's field colours and the Wolfguard marking colours meant that yellow could be used quite liberally.

I am going to be working on some Primaris Assault Intercessors Bloodclaws next. Trying to pace myself at 3 minis at a time, seems the most manageable pace for me lately.

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Barely counts as hobbying, but some of you may know i have been collecting Space Wolves joytoy figures. Can see my pile in the tweets below. Mostly been mixing.and matching parts and did some very minimal painting with them. 

To change that one Claw shoulder pad to a Wolf Guard, I used black Templar contrast paint over the red claw markings and then varnished it with Vallejo Mecha Satin.

He had all of Haldor Icepelts anyways so now he looks the part. Seems he got himself into the armoury and got himself a Frost Axe and a spare chainsword, inspired by the sagas of Sven Bloodhowl perhaps?  Haha, love dual wielding Space Wolves, feels very viking to me