Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1850 White Scars: Fun List

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Rommel44

Rommel44

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 563 posts
  • Faction: Luna Wolves
Hey mates. Have a few games lined up with a number of players who haven't played 40k in a long time or who are still in the early stages of learning the game, so I came up with a quick list with the models I have readily available. Kept things simple so tell me what you all think:

* Batallion
* Chapter: White Scars

HQ

+ Khan on Bike:
-w/Khan's Spear, Buckler, Iron Halo, Bike

+ Khan on Bike:
-w/Khan's Spear, Buckler, Iron Halo, Bike

TROOPS

* (5x) Scout Squad
-w/Sgt. w/Bolter, BP
- 3x Bolters
- 1x Hvy. Bolter

* Intercessor Squad A:
-w/Sgt. w/Bolt Rifle, Chainsword
- 4x Bolt Rifles

* Intercessor Squad B:
-w/Sgt. w/Bolt Rifle, Chainsword
- 4x Bolt Rifles

FAST ATTACK

* (9x) Bike Squad A:
-w/Sgt. w/Power Axe
- 2x Melta Guns
- 5x Chainswords
- Attack Bike w/Multi-Melta

* (9x) Bike Squad B:
-w/Sgt. w/Power Axe
- 2x Melta Guns
- 5x Chainswords
- Attack Bike w/Multi-Melta

* (3x) Land Speeder Tornado Squadron:
-w/3x Hvy. Bolters, Assault Cannons

HEAVY SUPPORT

* Repulsor Executioner:
-w/Hvy. Laser Destroyer, Hvy. Onslaught Gattling Cannon,2x Fragstorm GL, 2x SB, Twin Hvy. Bolter, Twin Icarus Ironhail Hvy. Stubber, Auto-Launchers.

* Repulsor Executioner:
-w/Hvy. Laser Destroyer, Hvy. Onslaught Gattling Cannon,2x Fragstorm GL, 2x SB, Twin Hvy. Bolter, Twin Icarus Ironhail Hvy. Stubber, Auto-Launchers.

Total: 1846 points

Pretty simple and straight to the point. Each Khan supports a Bike Squad, Intercessor Squads each hitch a ride on a Repulsor Executioner, and the Land Speeder Tornados provide Fire-Support and harassment depending on the opponent.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users