Sisters of Battle: How do you plan to play yours?

Rommel44

Unless they can't use a transport, none of my girls will walk anywhere unless they absolutely have to.

Sister's transports are like a box of chocolates. You never know what is going to pop out of them. Flames? Storm Bolters? Meltaguns?

Edited by Aothaine

The short answer is: aggressively :biggrin.: There are only about three ways of playing Sisters of course - Mech, foot or jump. I do all three to keep things interesting. My favourite is probably the air force with Celestine leading a load of Seraphim into the fray. Probably not the most effective playstyle but it does look grand. Now I have the new model and Geminae it should be better too!

That said if the new Rhino/Immolators are as good as I expect them to be I imagine I'll do mech more often as I'll have a boatload of them after buying a couple new ones :sweat:

• 2 weeks later...

I've been liking my BSS troops on foot lately; ten girls, three stormbolters.  Three squads in a 1500 point game, cheap and cheerful!  That being said, my meta has a lot of cover on our tables and is very infantry-heavy.  So the cheap 2+ save in cover works really well.  I could see this doing very poorly in a meta with more impassible obstacles and heavy emphasis on vehicles/MCs.

Anyway, how I PLAN to play:  I'd really like to see how five or six Canoness do with a whole bunch of Repentia and Penitent Engines behind a screen of footslogging BSS, charge forward hard and fast, and probably end up tabled by turn 4....but it'll be fun :)