Repressor Inquiry

Aothaine

Anyone think the Repressor will still be allowed after the SoB Codex is released? I love running my mobile pill-boxes. If they are completely removed I'm going to be a very sad panda.

It's in the Forgeworld  book, so, unless they specifically state that it's no longer allowed, I think it'll still be an option.  I certainly hope so; I've got ten of them. :smile.:

You are a true Saint! A brother/sister in the Mobile Pillbox crowd! 

I'm working on building my own Repressors since the kit is no longer available. Shapeways has helped a TON!

Edited by Aothaine

It's in the Forgeworld book, so, unless they specifically state that it's no longer allowed, I think it'll still be an option. I certainly hope so; I've got ten of them. :smile.:

You are a true Saint! A brother/sister in the Mobile Pillbox crowd!

I'm working on building my own Repressors since the kit is no longer available. Shapeways has helped a TON!

If you're not planning on playing at organized events, you're good. If you are, I'd wait to see if the repressor is in warhammer legends because if it is it's likely a no go for tournament play.

If you're not planning on playing at organized events, you're good. If you are, I'd wait to see if the repressor is in warhammer legends because if it is it's likely a no go for tournament play.

Not sure what that is. But I'll keep my eyes peeled for it.