Nova Reveals!

A couple of screengrabs from the video. The Mistress of Repentance looks awesome. Leaning hard into the flaming backpack aesthetic. Definite Canoness option with some weapon swaps.

Mistress of Repentance

I also like this repentia more than the PJ ones. If this was the default it'd be great, it's much closer to how they've always been portrayed in the artwork.
I'd still change the underclothes to bandages or something more rough looking though, might be a project when I get some.

Repentia

So happy we have a release date now too. I'm well pleased, they've kept all the aesthetic cues of the range and I'm excited to get my big pile of pewter some plastic pals.
Edited by ATPete

So the box will have 25 models... what are we expecting?

10 SoB

5 seraphim

5 repentia

1 canoness

1 mistress of repentance

1 hospitaller

1 penitent engine

And... what’s the last one?

Or do you think there will be different numbers for the listed models there?

I am legit hyped, plastic sisters are why I started collecting a painting. Any WAGs on what the box will likely cost for planning purposes?

10 SoB

5 seraphim

5 repentia

1 canoness

1 mistress of repentance

1 hospitaller

1 penitent engine

Primaris Lieutenant.

Edited by Osteoclast

10 SoB

5 seraphim

5 repentia

1 canoness

1 mistress of repentance

1 hospitaller

1 penitent engine

My guess is either 6 repentia or a new character they very carefully haven't shown us yet.

I quite like the PE. Just hope there's a female pilot option. No men in my Sisters army, especially PE pilots! :laugh.:

It will be difficult but you can chop out the dude's body and sculpt in a female one. Shouldn't be too difficult with practice.

10 SoB

5 seraphim

5 repentia

1 canoness

1 mistress of repentance

1 hospitaller

1 penitent engine

Maybe a Rhino or Exorcist?

Edit: The art on that box is outstanding! I can't wait to open up the vaults for this release.

Edited by Aothaine

I am legit hyped, plastic sisters are why I started collecting a painting. Any WAGs on what the box will likely cost for planning purposes?

10 SoB

5 seraphim

5 repentia

1 canoness

1 mistress of repentance

1 hospitaller

1 penitent engine

Primaris Lieutenant.

With that selection of models I would expect a premium SC! Price+Codex so between 130-150USD.

Looking at the penitent engine it seems to have 4 distinct flamers. If that plays into its actual loadout I'll be so happy.

They do look twin linked, which they BETTER BE considering what the Invictor got.

I also hope my dreams of EVERY flamer weapon in the army being 12" range and Assault comes true.

The last model in the box will be the dialogus- we haven't seen her, but we think we saw her hover podium in one of the earliest bulletin posts.

As for that Repentia multiples of 3 thing, other than establishing the minimum squad size, it has no meaning to people who play points. You've always been able to field 4 or 5 Repentia legally. Nobody playing power level ever would, because you'd be a fool not to take all the models allotted to the extra power level cost, but that doesn't mean it wasn't allowed.

The wording is that the unit may include up to 3 extra Repentia (PL increase) or up to 6 Repentia (PL Increase).

I hope the video is the teaser for the box, not a teaser for the range. I'm still hoping for a flier and a super heavy; I'm still hoping for battle conclave.

I mean, if this is all we get, I'll be satisfied with that- I'm not gonna wreck this moment in 40k history with my own unrealistic expectations. But there were strong indicators that there would be a tank upgrade of some sort too, and that didn't show up in this preview. It stands to reason that there could be other kits. November will tell.

Edited by ThePenitentOne

10 SoB

5 seraphim

5 repentia

1 canoness

1 mistress of repentance

1 hospitaller

1 penitent engine

Imagifiier.

10 SoB

5 seraphim

5 repentia

1 canoness

1 mistress of repentance

1 hospitaller

1 penitent engine

Maybe a Rhino or Exorcist?

Maybe a Sororitas Stormraven? The Sisters AND the Penitent Engine will require a Transport, to beat their opponents to an Objective.

Primaris Lieutenant.

Okay, died laughing!

Same :laugh.:

I was drinking tea when I read that. While I didn't spit it out on my keyboard or computer screen, I DID end up inhaling it.

Tea does not belong in your lungs guys. :laugh.:

True, Only a Primaris Lieutenant could inhale tea and live to tell of it ... :cool.:

Mithril

p.s. i did have a wee chuckle as well when i read it  .. :laugh.:  

First impressions aren't great for the PE, fortunately I already have 3 so I don't think I need any more. I have to say seeing the Canoness painted has helped a lot, the big collars no longer look so, well - big! :happy.: Depending on what's in the box I imagine it'll be a good buy for new Sisters players and existing ones too

Did anybody spot any special/heavy weapon options on the Battle Sister Squad?

While I do hope that there will be more new models the only thing technically required to fill out the old metal sisters (not counting non sister stuff for the moment) are special and heavy weapon options.