Narrative 40K

cadian_shock

I made a new thing for narrative missions with secret twists and victory conditions. Still early stages. All feedback welcome, this represents about 3 evening's working so.

Narrative 40K is a site that gives you and a friend a narrative mission to play but with a difference...

• All Victory Conditions are secret in Narrative 40K missions, neither player knows the other player's objectives. The mission description may give a hint...

• Secret Twists. There will be twists and turns during the missions that neither player is aware of. Other twists may only be known by one player. Can you adapt?

• User Feedback. By having real players use these missions an give feedback, the quality and quantity of missions will continually grow over time.

You can also view How it Works.

Pretty cool, when the competitive season is over, I'll give it a go. I like the secret aspect.

So if I understand correctly, all missions are already determined, it doesn't pair them at random?

Pretty cool, when the competitive season is over, I'll give it a go. I like the secret aspect.

So if I understand correctly, all missions are already determined, it doesn't pair them at random?

Yes they are already determined, no elements are random.