Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dark apostle and alpha legion forward operative order

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

angrom

angrom

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 268 posts

Hi All,

I have a question regarding the possible combination of the alpha legion stratagem "forward operative" that state

"At the beginning of the first battle round but before the first turns begin" you can basically relocate a unit

The dark apostle dark zealotry prayer take effect at "At the start of each battle round"

So my question is, as it seems both effect takes place at the exact same moment, can we choose to use the prayer on a unit first and then apply the relocation effect from the stratagem after?

Doom Herald

Doom Herald

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 566 posts
I'm pretty sure that if multiple effects happen at that phase, you choose the order. I do believe the rules say so. That said, the errata on that strat changed it from a relocate to an extra move.

Edited by Doom Herald, 31 August 2019 - 05:35 AM.

angrom

angrom

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 268 posts

That said, the errata on that strat changed it from a relocate to an extra move.

Ho yeah I forgot about that.

Can we advance during this out of phase movement?

Doom Herald

Doom Herald

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 566 posts
You can't advance. It is a movement of up to 9" no matter what.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users