Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dark Angel Primaris in White Dwarf

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
246 replies to this topic

PJ1933

PJ1933

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,168 posts

GW just previewed Septembers WD and it seems Dark Angels are getting the Index Astartes treatment as shown on front cover

WDSeptemberPreview-Sep6-Cover1en.jpg

Marshal Loss

Marshal Loss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,159 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children

That information is more than a bit out of date, already had a thread locked

bRxSYDV.png

Emperor's Children 22ᶮᵈ Millennial

Sons of Horus 29th Company

Death Guard Warband: The Fourth Seal

PJ1933

PJ1933

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,168 posts

I thought the other thread was about DA primaris and not an Index Astartes article so as the other thread didn't have the cover I thought it was worth posting?

Index Astartes: Dark Angels

Yes, that’s why the secretive Dark Angels are featured on this month’s cover! Learn all about the Sons of the Lion, their fall from grace and endless quest for redemption in this detailed treatise. As if that wasn’t cool enough, there’s also an exclusive Crucible of War mission, The Hunt, that sees the Dark Angels fighting to secure an agent of the Fallen.

WDSeptemberPreview-Sep6-SpreadsDouble2jh

Marshal Loss

Marshal Loss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,159 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children

No, the IA article was discussed

Edited by Marshal Loss, 07 September 2019 - 02:39 PM.

bRxSYDV.png

Emperor's Children 22ᶮᵈ Millennial

Sons of Horus 29th Company

Death Guard Warband: The Fourth Seal

Bryan Blaire

Bryan Blaire

++ EXPLORATOR BIOLOGIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,974 posts
  • Faction: Imperium, Chaos, Xenos
Still a snore-fest.
My DA Successor Chapter DIY - Stoneburners: Index Astartes Stoneburners; Images: Stoneburners WiP - DA Forum
Completed Squads: Stoneburners - Hall of Honor Forum
Drakeslayers, Bellicose Monster Hunters of the Fang: Drakeslayers - Space Wolves Forum
Other Material Here (Angels on both sides of the Long War): PCA WiP Forum
gallery_59244_7045_11084.jpggallery_59244_7045_3768.jpggallery_59244_7045_10256.jpg

toaae

toaae

++ SECURIFER VIRIDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,639 posts
  • Faction: Orks, SoB, Necrons, BA

=][=

With the Warhammer community article and upcoming release, we are re-opening this thread for discussion. Please keep in mind to save wild speculation and wish-listing for the relevant forums.

=][=

WAAAGH!!! Tortoof, a WiP thread (updated: 10/12/20) ||| Order of the Penitent Saint: A Project Thread (updated: 2/13/2021)
[IG 2020]Index Imperialis: Order of the Penitent Saint // IA: Dune Vipers (WiP; updated: 10/17/19, v.1) // [IG 2020]Index Xenos: WAAAGH!!! Tortoof (WiP; updated: 5/10/2020)
ETL_Medal_01.gifgallery_48988_15465_4633.pnggallery_48988_15738_35057.pngsml_gallery_48988_16308_9366.pnggallery_30308_9518_2576.jpggallery_48988_15094_2398.png
(click on the images to see my vows!)

Shadow Captain Vyper

Shadow Captain Vyper

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,353 posts
  • Faction: Raven Guard

Not a big Dark Angels guy, so I just wanted to recap the screenshot info from WD and see what was new/already known:

1) We now have two examples of Primaris in the inner circle: A brother of the Deathing (but not mention is made of his arms/armament after the transition) and a Captain - of 5th Company. Fluff appears to state that the DA are still hesitant towards their Primaris brethren, but slow integration has begun.

2) A third example in the form of the Ravenwing has taken place. A Vanguard Primaris marine transitioned out of the 10th Co and into the Ravenwing due to his skillset. Meaning he went from Incursor/Infiltrator/Eliminator into the Ravenwing. It's implied that he assumed multiple vanguard roles and was flexible.

3) What I find interesting is that the two examples for the Inner Circle promotions reflect the The Awoken and The Ascended varieties of Primaris, which makes them inherently older.  While the Captain of the 5th is The Ascended, this does not come as a surprise: It's implied he was a Captain (and Inner Circle Member) before being put to the Primaris Rubicon, and ascending. What were they going to do, demote him afterwards? However, a Greyshield (so The Awoken, likely), inner the respect of his peers and being promoted to the Deathwing is quite interesting. In the third example, for The Indoctrinated (for the Ravenwing example), this could mean to imply he is much younger than the other two examples, which I do not believe is a coincidence in his story aligning with the Ravenwing vs the other options.

4) The Captain being on the verge of death and the Rubicon Primaris being used to save his life is...a bit weird, isn't it? I know Tigurius was sort of similar, so I had to go give the UM supplement a re-read. It seems to imply the opening of the Cicatrix Maledictum put him in a psychic coma of sorts, but the wording seems to imply he came out of that coma, was recovered, and the undertook the Rubicon Primaris. What really struck me in the Captain's case was that his injuries were beyond that of even being viable to be interred in a Dreadnought....that's really bad.

While it's not really news in terms of the range and rules, it definitely gives insight into the direction of the chapter going forward. I think I may pick up the full issue to read the fluff. More details on the hesitancy to accept Primaris are interesting to read about.

"A Mind Without Purpose Will Wander in Dark Places..."

gallery_16835_13820_5804.jpggallery_6494_6331_8260.png

Wispy

Wispy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,336 posts

Not a big Dark Angels guy, so I just wanted to recap the screenshot info from WD and see what was new/already known:

1) We now have two examples of Primaris in the inner circle: A brother of the Deathing (but not mention is made of his arms/armament after the transition) and a Captain - of 5th Company. Fluff appears to state that the DA are still hesitant towards their Primaris brethren, but slow integration has begun.

2) A third example in the form of the Ravenwing has taken place. A Vanguard Primaris marine transitioned out of the 10th Co and into the Ravenwing due to his skillset. Meaning he went from Incursor/Infiltrator/Eliminator into the Ravenwing. It's implied that he assumed multiple vanguard roles and was flexible.

3) What I find interesting is that the two examples for the Inner Circle promotions reflect the The Awoken and The Ascended varieties of Primaris, which makes them inherently older. While the Captain of the 5th is The Ascended, this does not come as a surprise: It's implied he was a Captain (and Inner Circle Member) before being put to the Primaris Rubicon, and ascending. What were they going to do, demote him afterwards? However, a Greyshield (so The Awoken, likely), inner the respect of his peers and being promoted to the Deathwing is quite interesting. In the third example, for The Indoctrinated (for the Ravenwing example), this could mean to imply he is much younger than the other two examples, which I do not believe is a coincidence in his story aligning with the Ravenwing vs the other options.

4) The Captain being on the verge of death and the Rubicon Primaris being used to save his life is...a bit weird, isn't it? I know Tigurius was sort of similar, so I had to go give the UM supplement a re-read. It seems to imply the opening of the Cicatrix Maledictum put him in a psychic coma of sorts, but the wording seems to imply he came out of that coma, was recovered, and the undertook the Rubicon Primaris. What really struck me in the Captain's case was that his injuries were beyond that of even being viable to be interred in a Dreadnought....that's really bad.

While it's not really news in terms of the range and rules, it definitely gives insight into the direction of the chapter going forward. I think I may pick up the full issue to read the fluff. More details on the hesitancy to accept Primaris are interesting to read about.

"The Captain being on the verge of death and the Rubicon Primaris being used to save his life is...a bit weird, isn't it?"

i mentioned this before, but the captain's name is captain lazarus and his rebirth is riffing on the biblical myth of the ressurection of saint lazarus. just the author taking inspiration from mythology, try not to sweat it like its some sort of significant agenda. :P

Edited by Wispy, 07 September 2019 - 05:42 PM.

• ThatOneMarshal likes this

twopounder

twopounder

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,478 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

3) What I find interesting is that the two examples for the Inner Circle promotions reflect the The Awoken and The Ascended varieties of Primaris, which makes them inherently older. While the Captain of the 5th is The Ascended, this does not come as a surprise: It's implied he was a Captain (and Inner Circle Member) before being put to the Primaris Rubicon, and ascending. What were they going to do, demote him afterwards? However, a Greyshield (so The Awoken, likely), inner the respect of his peers and being promoted to the Deathwing is quite interesting. In the third example, for The Indoctrinated (for the Ravenwing example), this could mean to imply he is much younger than the other two examples, which I do not believe is a coincidence in his story aligning with the Ravenwing vs the other options.

"The Captain being on the verge of death and the Rubicon Primaris being used to save his life is...a bit weird, isn't it?"

i mentioned this before, but the captain's name is captain lazarus and his rebirth is riffing on the biblical myth of the ressurection of saint lazarus. just the author taking inspiration from mythology, try not to sweat it like its some sort of significant agenda. tongue.png

Cheap writing as far as I'm concerned. A full on life support system won't work but a couple extra organs can?

"Hang on sarge, let me tear open your wounds and jam a couple organs in. That'll do'er."

And now we have deathwing without terminators and ravenwing without bikes. This means they're effectively phasing out, with those two companies becoming standard battle companies featuring optional terminators and optional bikes.

• SickSix, Volt and RedFurioso like this

4bVlhOy.jpg

Massive 3D Printing Project - Working on the Whirlwind Scorpius

Ravenwing WIP - (57 Bikes and counting)

Full Battle Company - Lion's Blade including 14 Razorbacks

Shapeways - Like the models I make? Now you can get them too!

Shadowseer

Shadowseer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 92 posts
  • Faction: Eldar

i mentioned this before, but the captain's name is captain lazarus and his rebirth is riffing on the biblical myth of the ressurection of saint lazarus. just the author taking inspiration from mythology, try not to sweat it like its some sort of significant agenda. tongue.png

Cheap writing as far as I'm concerned. A full on life support system won't work but a couple extra organs can?

"Hang on sarge, let me tear open your wounds and jam a couple organs in. That'll do'er."

And now we have deathwing without terminators and ravenwing without bikes. This means they're effectively phasing out, with those two companies becoming standard battle companies featuring optional terminators and optional bikes.

Check out how this process is described in ADB's book about Emperor's Spears.

Overall it's a hard and dangerous process even for a healthy marine, but can save abd regrow a wounded one. Or kill him.

Blindhamster

Blindhamster

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,187 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

as noted above, the EXACT same circumstance happens to a character in Spears of the Emperor, where a significant marine character is left in a terrible state due to stuff, and as a result cannot be put into a dread (specific injuries made it impossible, won't spoil how), they take the risk on performing the rubicon and it works, but even after that it takes quite some time to rehabilitate the marine in question.

Primaris Blood Angels: Wins 4 Draws 0 Losses 2

Blood Angels 3rd Company Wins 25 Draws 5 Losses 13

Heresy Blood Angels: Wins 4 Draws 0 Losses 2
Blood Angels 4th company: Wins 10 Draws 3 Losses 4

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpggallery_14877_13354_6399.jpggallery_62972_14467_4048.jpg

Blood Angels Primaris Blog

Arkhanist

Arkhanist

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,251 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels, GSC, Death Guard

When Calgar was converted, they sliced him up along his entire body so they could implant the new organs, mainly the durasteel cables that cover every tendon and sinew to increase strength. Then you've got the brain implant that stimulates the existing bone and muscle growth organs, and the Revitalizer, a sort of organic medkit that releases a massive burst of combat stims and tissue regrowth chemicals to rapidly repair traumatic injury - Calgar died on the table during the procedure, and it was the Revitalizer that brought him back.

I did read somewhere that the Primaris system for aspirants works somewhat similarly to the way Blood Angels used to do it for OG marines. In their case, they put all the geneseed in the initiate at once and stick them in a sarcophagus for a year; pump them full of a mix of Sanguinius blood (from the priests), nutrients and growth chemicals and see who survives the traumatic process. Those who do come out fully transformed from sickly, diseased rad-blasted humans into space marines with organs grown, increased muscle and bone mass etc ready for training in the scout company.

So I can see it as lore-feasible for combining implanting the revitalizer organ to try and keep them alive, and then the enhanced regrowth potential of the brain implant they call the Amplifier - which is part of the God-Maker the Emperor used in the Primarchs, that Cawl recovered - and stick em in a conversion sarcophagus to regrow their damaged body over time. If they make it, you get a Primaris out with the damage healed with the centuries of experience of the original marine.

Whereas a dreadnought is basically taking what's left of the marine, lopping off ther limbs and wiring the remnants permanently into a life-support coffin. If they can't be stabilised as-is and/or don't have sufficient nerve tissue in the spine etc to be wired up to the controls, then they can't survive long term. But still probably less risky than trying to run them through the kill-or-cure Rubicon process.

• Shadowseer likes this

gallery_53969_15812_3395.gif gallery_62972_14467_3819.jpg gallery_48988_15465_4294.png gallery_48988_15094_4883.png

MistaGav

MistaGav

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 383 posts

But both of those companies are more than just terminators and bikes. The DW have Dreadnoughts, Land Raiders while the RW have Dark Talons, Dark Shrouds, the plasma one, Jetfighters and Land Speeders. Also it is just as much a rank and title giving more and more insight into the Dark Angels themselves. The Ravenwing know about the Fallen but not exactly who they are whereas the Deathwing know a little more than that.

I don't see it as a phasing out but just adding more stuff to the roster. No reason why Gravis/Repulsor and Inceptor/Phobos couldn't slot in easy into those.

• evilhomer likes this

Volt

Volt

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,105 posts
  • Faction: Anges de Vindication

But both of those companies are more than just terminators and bikes. The DW have Dreadnoughts, Land Raiders while the RW have Dark Talons, Dark Shrouds, the plasma one, Jetfighters and Land Speeders. Also it is just as much a rank and title giving more and more insight into the Dark Angels themselves. The Ravenwing know about the Fallen but not exactly who they are whereas the Deathwing know a little more than that.

I don't see it as a phasing out but just adding more stuff to the roster. No reason why Gravis/Repulsor and Inceptor/Phobos couldn't slot in easy into those.

Because the point of the Deathwing is that it is a Terminator company and the point of the Ravenwing is that it is a bike company. They are specializations from the Crusade Era that later became Legions like the White Scars structurally, only the Dark Angels are unique for having 6 of such highly specialized hosts. Deathwing comprised of a bunch of Aggressors is no longer Deathwing, it's just a random Devastator company with a bunch of Gravis armored marines. Likewise Ravenwing with a bunch of Inceptors is no longer Ravenwing, it's just an Assault Company.

• Greenz and D3L like this

+Quod vult valde vult+

Cyrox

Cyrox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,128 posts

Personally i hope they keep the Deathwing as is - a company of roughly 100 who fight in TDA, and then they just add a handful of Agressors to that pool.

Eventually, a breakthough is made on modifying TDA for Primaris and the Deathwing slowly change to Primaris Terminators, with a few Agressors added.

One can hope...

• Volt likes this

"I remember when Ragnar Blackmane had blond hair and this was aaaallll fields....."

gallery_60566_6038_4617.gif tn_gallery_60566_6038_42067.jpg gallery_60566_6038_1993.gif

Panzer

Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21,076 posts
  • Faction: Order of Baal, Dal'yth Sept

Ideally we get another heavy infantry variant that resembles Terminators a bit more and is exclusive for veterans. Such a unit could join the Deathwing just fine without diluting what it is too much.

• Cyrox likes this

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

jaxom

jaxom

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,934 posts

Because the point of the Deathwing is that it is a Terminator company and the point of the Ravenwing is that it is a bike company. They are specializations from the Crusade Era that later became Legions like the White Scars structurally, only the Dark Angels are unique for having 6 of such highly specialized hosts. Deathwing comprised of a bunch of Aggressors is no longer Deathwing, it's just a random Devastator company with a bunch of Gravis armored marines. Likewise Ravenwing with a bunch of Inceptors is no longer Ravenwing, it's just an Assault Company.

Except this isn't new, just a result of poor writing/continuity choices from GW. Anyone with Terminator Honors was a member of the Deathwing, but may not have been an active member of the 1st company; for example, Deathwing Veteran Sergeants for Tactical Squads or Azrael. Having a handful of Primaris inducted into the Deathwing and then continuing to serve with their squad makes more sense than other things to come out of the 8th edition Dark Angels material. :cuss, Masters in 8th edition don't get Inner Circle despite the Deathwing Master (Knight Sergeant) entry stating "each is a Company Master in training". Meanwhile, Lieutenants are glorified Sergeants chosen to get a bit more command experience. Personally, I can circle that square, but as written in the Codex, it's a hot mess.

gallery_48988_15094_7420.pnggallery_48988_15094_3504.pngsml_gallery_48988_11572_4589.png

Past Event Banners

Spoiler

Master Sheol

Master Sheol

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,731 posts

Except this isn't new, just a result of poor writing/continuity choices from GW. Anyone with Terminator Honors was a member of the Deathwing, but may not have been an active member of the 1st company; for example, Deathwing Veteran Sergeants for Tactical Squads or Azrael. Having a handful of Primaris inducted into the Deathwing and then continuing to serve with their squad makes more sense than other things to come out of the 8th edition Dark Angels material. :cuss, Masters in 8th edition don't get Inner Circle despite the Deathwing Master (Knight Sergeant) entry stating "each is a Company Master in training". Meanwhile, Lieutenants are glorified Sergeants chosen to get a bit more command experience. Personally, I can circle that square, but as written in the Codex, it's a hot mess.
Sorry but you are wrong
DW is a Terminator only Company (Vet Dreads are for wounded DW members and LR variants are the transports for the squads)
Yes a DW member can be assigned to another role outside the DW and he can wear a different armour but he remains a member of the DW and he Will wear a TDA again if he Will return in service in the DW

The same goes for the RW
It Is a bike based fast recon Company with added aerial support
So even if sometimes the RW members can fight on foot they arrive where they need by bike or LS and then discount

In DA Legion/Chapter the bikes and TDAs are almost esclusive of the RW/DW and you can find few bikes/LS just in the reserve/scout companies Just for training purposes

Gravis and Phobos armours are Battle companies items that are made for First line troops and not for specialized roles like DW/RW

So GW can write what they want but at the current state of primaris options there Is no unit that can fill into the roles of the DW or RW
  • Interrogator Stobz, Greenz and Volt like this
“Battles are won by courage, by standing firm in the face of overwhelming adversity, by advancing into certain death when every instinct is screaming at you to turn.”

Spinsanity

Spinsanity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 859 posts
I thought the old fluff clearly explained that all one needed to be inducted into one of the ‘wings was to pierce through the layers of secrecy regarding the Fall of Caliban; It had little to do with actual combat prowess per say... This newest bit of IA fluff seems to suggest otherwise, which is admittedly disappointing.

Grimdark_Garage

Grimdark_Garage

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 173 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

Can we not agree that the Ravenwing making us of Infiltrators/Incursros makes tactical sense. Able to scout ahead and pinpoint their attack. Maybe even highlight the individual they want to interrogate to further focus that attack.

Im looking forward to adding some spare Ravenwing should pads to some Infiltrators and painting them black. They’re gonna look rad!

In regards to Deathwing, I see no reason why a Primaris marine would not show the same potential to be inducted as a Deathwing initiate. The issue here is that they can’t fit in Terminator armour. So why wouldn’t the dark Angels induct these warriors but make use of their new abilities?

Yes it does balls up the chapter structure we’ve seen for the past 20+ years. The game, the narrative and the models need to evolve and I for one welcome it.

I will still field my Bikes and my Terminators and will look forward to Primaris units filling a brand new role within my force.

• evilhomer, Cyrox and Aztek like this

Cyrox

Cyrox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,128 posts

Absolutley agree on Ravenwing - Vanguard Marines are the ideal fit, plus they look awesome in Black!

"I remember when Ragnar Blackmane had blond hair and this was aaaallll fields....."

gallery_60566_6038_4617.gif tn_gallery_60566_6038_42067.jpg gallery_60566_6038_1993.gif

Volt

Volt

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,105 posts
  • Faction: Anges de Vindication

Can we not agree that the Ravenwing making us of Infiltrators/Incursros makes tactical sense. Able to scout ahead and pinpoint their attack. Maybe even highlight the individual they want to interrogate to further focus that attack.

Im looking forward to adding some spare Ravenwing should pads to some Infiltrators and painting them black. They’re gonna look rad!

In regards to Deathwing, I see no reason why a Primaris marine would not show the same potential to be inducted as a Deathwing initiate. The issue here is that they can’t fit in Terminator armour. So why wouldn’t the dark Angels induct these warriors but make use of their new abilities?

Yes it does balls up the chapter structure we’ve seen for the past 20+ years. The game, the narrative and the models need to evolve and I for one welcome it.

I will still field my Bikes and my Terminators and will look forward to Primaris units filling a brand new role within my force.

The Ravenwing is part of a Chapter. It doesn't need scouts because the Ravenwing (nor the Deathwing) deploys as an autonomous company devoid of any support, it always has elements from the line companies or scout companies to support it. And it makes zero sense to employ any infantry in the Ravenwing when its entire point is mobility by bike. And you haven't explained why the game needs to "evolve" or the chapter structure needs to "evolve", when the core thematic line running through Warhammer is stagnation, and the game was economically doing just fine before so it's not like they even were in desperate need of a cash flow to justify cramming junk into traditional company structure.

• D3L likes this

+Quod vult valde vult+

Master Sheol

Master Sheol

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,731 posts

It does not make sense to put foot soldiers in a cavalry unit
Period

BTW RW Is not a scout formation
It's a Recon unit that combines scouting, fast attack, seek and destroy
Phobos primaris are Just too slow to be part of the RW

In the same way primaris in Gravis armour are out of place in DW
They are not teleporting surgical strike units
Period
  • D3L likes this
“Battles are won by courage, by standing firm in the face of overwhelming adversity, by advancing into certain death when every instinct is screaming at you to turn.”

Robbienw

Robbienw

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,324 posts

Things evolving and new thematic units being added to unique formations is one thing. But unique chapters being homogenised by GWs desire to sell their new brand of space marines to everyone immediately, riding roughshod over said unique fluff that was built up over decades, is not a good thing.  At least just wait until chapter specific primaris units have been created before shoehorning in units that dont fit.

A similar thing applies to Primaris being shoehorned into codex 1st companies.  Why put in basic Intercessor squads with just 1 extra attack, when you could just wait and make a primaris veteran unit outfitted with arms and equipment that befits space marine veterans?

Edited by Robbienw, 09 September 2019 - 01:30 PM.

• Interrogator-Chaplain Ezra, Interrogator Stobz, SickSix and 2 others like this

Master Sheol

Master Sheol

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,731 posts

Things evolving and new thematic units being added to unique formations is one thing. But unique chapters being homogenised by GWs desire to sell their new brand of space marines to everyone immediately, riding roughshod over said unique fluff that was built up over decades, is not a good thing. At least just wait until chapter specific primaris units have been created before shoehorning in units that dont fit.

THIS ^^^
  • Robbienw likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users