500pts Farsight Enclaves... How?

Charlo

So I'm bringing the Enclaves to an escalation campaign running at my local club.

The only issue I face now is that I need to decide what to bring for the first three 500pt games!

I know I will be against Blood Angels, but obviously don't want to tailor my list too much... However I am dreading being on the otherside from my regular choppy boys!

A Battalion seems like a sensible core for CP shenanigans (plus I'll need troops units to capture objectives)... So thinking about something like this:

500pts

Farsight Enclaves

XV8 Battlesuit Commander

- 2x Fusion Blaster

- Bust Cannon

- Shield Generator

- Iridium Armour

- Warlord: Through Boldness, Victory [Re-roll hits if within 12" of enemy unit]

- Relic: Puretide Engram Chip/ Seismic Destabiliser [Thoughts?]

- 2x Shield Drone

Cadre Fireblade

- 2x Shield Drone

Strike Team

- Shas'ui

- Markerlight

- 5x Pulse Carbine

Strike Team

- Shas'ui 

- Markerlight

- 5x Pulse Carbine

BreacherTeam

- Shas'ui 

- 5x Pulse Blaster

Stealth Team

- Shas'ui

- 4x Burst Cannon

Tactical Drones

- 4x Gun Drone

- Shield Drone

This currently has me at 421pts but I'm not sure what else to include... I don't really have the models for any Crisis suits (the ones I have are the 8, so would prefer to keep those as is and they have too many flamers to be useful).

Also wonder if the XV84 is worth it for the marker lights or I should just go all in on a quad gun commander to actually hurt things.

Updated the list a touch, now at 497pts - using the models I have available while remaining effective methinks.

Plan is to basically death ball forward into rapid fire range to get the most from the Cadre Fireblade while the commander hurts anything heavy with the Fusion Blades (and supporting fire with Burst cannon). Drones will Manta Drop in to claim objectives/ be useful and die :D

Edited by Charlo