Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Weapon connectors question

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Redwunzgofasta

Redwunzgofasta

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 102 posts
Hi all,

Just a question for the Eldar gang, are the weapon connector points on a war walker and wraithlord the same?

Thanks!

Slasher956

Slasher956

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,743 posts
  • Faction: OoOML, Ulthw√©

I have no idea... all of mine are the old metal walkers / wraithlords... so going to follow this!

however this question should really be in the craftworld specific sub-forum.

Dyspraxic & Dyslexic  - So I might not write/explain what I think I have as clearly as intended to.... 

I'm confussed... what side of the fence am I on???

happy.png

Karhedron

Karhedron

++ RENASCITUR EX MORS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,766 posts
Yes, I believe that they are. Having said that I haven't actually tested myself so caveat emptor.
Sanguinius stood up, stretching his wings to their full extent. He flexed his hands. "I need no blade".
It was as though Sanguinius gleamed with pale light, his face white, eyes becoming blood-red, surrounded by the golden crown of flowing hair. Guilliman had witnessed glimpses of of his brother's wrath before, but had never seen the true Blood Angel unleashed. Sanguinius surged forward on alabaster wings, half a meter from the floor, whiteness streaming from him like flames.

Marshal Paul

Marshal Paul

++ TENEO FAS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 1,800 posts
  • Faction: Thousand Sons
Indeed they are. The heavy weapons from war walkers, Wraithlords and guardian weapon platforms are interchangeable.

Lurking since 1209842.M31

Fajita Fan

Fajita Fan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,071 posts
  • Faction: All of them?

They are if you magnetize them...

Blame my iPhone for typos because I'm 95% on mobile.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users