Tanks for the memories!

Iron Father Ferrum

Oh man. The previews make our vehicles *awesome* and we haven't seen most of the rules yet! Vindicators on 3s with rerolls? Stormtalons and Stormhawks ruling the skies? I'm so stoked right now. Leviathans are going to be un- :cuss ing-stoppable.

Oh man. The previews make our vehicles *awesome* and we haven't seen most of the rules yet! Vindicators on 3s with rerolls? Stormtalons and Stormhawks ruling the skies? I'm so stoked right now. Leviathans are going to be un- :censored: ing-stoppable.

SERIOUSLY. I picked the perfect time to start this army, they get better by the day. 

Leviathan really is going to be nuts. Techmarine with the Ironstone nearby, Duty Eternal stratagem from the Space Marines codex, undoubtedly a psychic power to repair vehicles... OR go with Might of Heroes to make it T9. Lascannons/etc. no longer wounding as easily.

Insane.

Edited by Juggernut

Vindicators were already scary but generally needed a reroll and gain a plus one to hit from somewhere. Now they're reliable and don't need babysitting. Sure the cannon is a bit more random but I really don't think that matters too much. It has the potential to do 6 S10, -4AP, D6 dmg shots. I've been taking one in ever list and they've always performed and I think with these improvements this is only going to go up