GW Store sorts by Chapter now, Black Templars present!

Kastor Krieg

As Valrak pointed out to me, we have Librarian model on our section! The Horror! The Heresy!

But i supose kindling is now easier to find.

He channels deny the witch. That's all he does. With his ultra zeal deny!

As Valrak pointed out to me, we have Librarian model on our section! The Horror! The Heresy!

But i supose kindling is now easier to find.

>>>>> insert "going to need two bolters for this heresy" meme here<<<<

.... cause I'm that lazy. lol  Almost spat my tea out.... again. 

A BT upgrade set would be great. It can be a real pain in the bottom sticking chains on them bolters and such.  

Ah well its only the Librarian in the SM heroes with the Captain. the rest arent there.

Gee Dubs is paying attention :wink:

Ya, I saw that.  Like Sete is saying nothing to worry about here it is just a case of a combo kits.  It would be like GW removing all those bundle packs of models because it has 1 librarian but $500 worth of other models. 

This could also just be a way for GW's website and marketing teams to help newer people order BT online.

Only the God Emperor, with His absolute purity, is capable of manipulating the warp without being corrupted.

If the Primarchs, with all their power only second to the God Emperor, weren't immune to its corruption, what kind of trust would you put on Librarians of lesser chapters and even worse, humans?

On topic of the store tab, I think we are not dropping with IF. IF will come with Salamanders,

That will make 3 IC:

Lysander

Pedro

He'stan

That fits with G IH release.

Shrike

Iron Father

Reiver LT.

BT on the other hand:

Helbrecth

Grimaldus

Emperor Champion

And if GW is pulling all the stops, Primaris Sword Bros?

Add dice cards and Sprue.

It easily takes a release slot on its own.

Now are we having a supplement? A codex? Part of the campaign book?

The only reliable info from the French forum is that we will drop after eldar.

It does not mention if its Psy awake campaign, or if its a supplement, or, can we dare to dream a codex?

Edited by Sete

I suppose that BT is coming next year.

With IF still to come, AoS releases, Sisters in November and I assume, and im being generous here, Eldar December, we probably will drop first quarter of 2020.

If I am correct and with a wait this long, they better go above and beyond.

I suppose that BT is coming next year.

With IF still to come, AoS releases, Sisters in November and I assume, and im being generous here, Eldar December, we probably will drop first quarter of 2020.

If I am correct and with a wait this long, they better go above and beyond.

They will go the same distance as any of the other supplement books. You can't expect them to be extra OP because they come out later than the others. 

I suppose you are right.

Cant be too greedy here. Baby steps. But I do fervently wish for primaris sword bros, ever since their rules returned on Vigilus book.

I just hope they don't kill off helbrecth (like that other off hand comment a while ago), and he gets primarized.

I know most of you guys want Grimaldus, But the High Marshall should be first!

Edited by Sete

I suppose you are right.

Cant be too greedy here. Baby steps. But I do fervently wish for primaris sword bros, ever since their rules returned on Vigilus book.

We might get rules for them, but not models. GW doesn't make chapter specific kits anymore, it's not as profitable as selling a generic kit to all marine players. We can expect a Primaris character though and possibly and upgrade sprue.