GW Store sorts by Chapter now, Black Templars present!

Kastor Krieg

Ok our French source just said that he thinks that CF will be with IF, and that BT wont have a supplement, but their rules will be part of a campaign supplement, logically Psychic Awakening.

This is correctly translated.

Now the SM supplements are 17.50 quid.

So I buy the codex SM for 20 quid, and how much will be the campaign book?

I don't want to be paying double just for my faction rules among other factions I don't want.

Edited by Sete

Ok our French source just said that he thinks that CF will be with IF, and that BT wont have a supplement, but their rules will be part of a campaign supplement, logically Psychic Awakening.

This is correctly translated.

Now the SM supplements are 17.50 quid.

So I buy the codex SM for 20 quid, and how much will be the campaign book?

I don't want to be paying double just for my faction rules among other factions I don't want.

If we're in a campaign book that might also mean we don't get as many rules (warlord traits, relics, etc.) as the guys who got a supplement all to themselves, which would be complete bs.

I think the by far likliest possible situation to get a new unit instead of a single model, would be Grimaldus with cenobytes, and that's unlikely at best, and virtually unthinkable in the current release flow of 1 character 1 upgrade sprue

And we did see that rumour engine that looked a lot like the Eagle servitor...

"I'm not sure but it seems to me that the Crimson Fist are in the IF supplement. If this is the case they will not have strats / relic / traits / distinctive power unlike BT."

"Yes we already had information that the BT would have their own rules but that it would rather be in a campaign supplement and not a supplement SM so logically in Psychic Awakening"

it would be really really low to single us out to snub us from fair treatment when everyone else in the codex  gets the same level. At the same time i could be willing to sacrifice the rules on the altar of new models, but i doubt we'll see more renewals than anyone else (even ultramarines still have only had 2 renewed characters, at different release waves)

So far all the supplements have had extra chapter specific psychic powers.

I am guessing we will get some chapter specific litanies instead, since our chapter tactic+grimaldus make 2/6 redundant for us anyway.

Yeah, that's a dead cert. It's fluffy, it's practical. It's coming like a freight train.

Or. We crusade.