Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Honoring the lost ETL 7 challenge: ++The Lions of Accon++

E Tenebrae Lux 7 Lions of Accon Rikuerus Primaris Chapters

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

RikuEru

RikuEru

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,136 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

After your marvelous results during this year's ETL, I now have to make good on the challenge I spoke out against Captan Semper and all of you brothers!

Spoiler

Now I checked your amazing list of vows and completions in the DA Outpost, and if I counted correctly, these should be the 5 top scoring participants: (...but someone should re-check that, because I fear that Nurgle's Flu is impairing my mental capabilities.)

1. Zujara: 3355
2. Gederas: 2743
3. Deadman Wade: 2209
4. Almagor: 2160
5. Grotsmasha: 1884

It'll take some time until I get to actual painting, because I want to do all 6 in one go and I am still waiting on bits for Captain Semper to arrive. (Because I decided to upgrade him... Lieutenant Zahariel will join them another time. The Captain should be a Captain. Always.)
But, thanks to having nothing to do due to the flu, I atleast have something to show you! Behold! The Veterans of the Lions of Accon!

QmOhEbs.jpg
(This is WiP, haven't drilled the barrels yet and there are some minor adjustments still to be made)

Now, to the top 5, choose one of these and give me a name for him!

• Captain Semper, Interrogator Stobz, Grotsmasha and 9 others like this

q6c0AMP.pngUZREYOk.pngrm0hCox.png4bqeAKq.pngSuMQ47R.png

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,287 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

Well, you got yourself one follower at least! :D

Now I suggest you allocate the minis to the names - so that you avoid two of them picking the same mini. 

Where are the bodies from? Kromlech?

• RikuEru and Chaoself like this

JJD

JJD

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,017 posts
This looks great.

I will be following with interest.
  • Captain Semper and RikuEru like this

Deadman Wade

Deadman Wade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,151 posts
Great sportsmanship, friend!
Miniatures look really nice. I especially like the one with hood. Name him Sohiel :)

Img_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013A.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_06_ETL_2013B.gifCall_of_Chaos_Badge_04.jpgCall_of_Chaos_Banner_03_Completion.jpg

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,221 posts

I like the middle-left (looking at the wrist communicator) and the middle one. Personally, I'd like the middle one. As to a name, how about Daniel?

Well, you got yourself one follower at least! biggrin.png

Now I suggest you allocate the minis to the names - so that you avoid two of them picking the same mini. 

Where are the bodies from? Kromlech?

Yup, those are the Kromlech "Prime Legionnaires Robed" bodies. I used a few on my own ETL vows.

Almagor

Almagor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 108 posts

Wonderful models all! I especially like the one with the combi-bolter and combat knife.

His name shall be "Elnakam" (biblical hebrew for "God's retribution"). Fitting name for a Dark Angel.

gallery_48988_15465_853.pnggallery_48988_15465_13594.pnggallery_48988_15465_42927.pnggallery_48988_15493_11529.png

RikuEru

RikuEru

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,136 posts
See, Captain Semper, your brothers are perfectly capable of finding one they like and naming it, without me choosing one for them AND without bashing their heads in (...so far)!

So from left to right:
3. Brother Daniel (named by Gederas)
4. Brother Sohiel (named by Deadman Wade)
5. Brother Elnakam (named by Almagor)

...and yes! Those are Kromlech Bodies. And as always i have to praise the polish boys and gals for their marvelous work. Great quality, crisp and fine detail, while being incredibly robust, with no bubbles.
I REALLY hope they will make some 'Sons of Thor' ones too, in time.

Funny how I gave all of them Swords, to portray that they are honorable, deadly Veterans... ...just to give Captain Semper something else entirely. But trust me, it will be worth it.
  • Gederas likes this

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,221 posts

See, Captain Semper, your brothers are perfectly capable of finding one they like and naming it, without me choosing one for them AND without bashing their heads in (...so far)!

So from left to right:
3. Brother Daniel (named by Gederas)
4. Brother Sohiel (named by Deadman Wade)
5. Brother Elnakam (named by Almagor)

...and yes! Those are Kromlech Bodies. And as always i have to praise the polish boys and gals for their marvelous work. Great quality, crisp and fine detail, while being incredibly robust, with no bubbles.
I REALLY hope they will make some 'Sons of Thor' ones too, in time.

Funny how I gave all of them Swords, to portray that they are honorable, deadly Veterans... ...just to give Captain Semper something else entirely. But trust me, it will be worth it.

Power fist Plasma Pistol on Semper? Or are you not telling? :lol:

Zujara

Zujara

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 256 posts

Really nice models, I like the one on the far left. For a name, I have been playing a lot of Binding of Isaac while sick so name him Isaac

• RikuEru likes this

gallery_48988_15465_10320.pnggallery_48988_15465_42927.pnggallery_48988_15465_13594.png

G8Keeper

G8Keeper

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 638 posts
  • Faction: Angels Repentant
Wow a fitting tribute to the Rocks finest warriors!
  • RikuEru likes this
gallery_3547_15792_6078.pnggallery_3547_15435_7258.pnggallery_3547_15792_4794.png

RikuEru

RikuEru

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,136 posts
So, over the weekend, the last parts arrived...

AND CAPTAIN SEMPER HAS RISEN!

LNgeHTs.jpg

Sadly, even tho all 6 are done, painting them (probably) has to wait some time, due to stress at work and Inktober coming up.
  • G8Keeper, Captain Semper, Grotsmasha and 3 others like this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,287 posts
Well, that is some conversion there! Wow! I guess I crossed the Rubicon! :lol:

Looks awesome mate, now I look fwd to see some paint on them. I don’t know what “Inktober” is all about but I sure hope you find the time to work on them. :tu:
  • G8Keeper likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: E Tenebrae Lux 7, Lions of Accon, Rikuerus Primaris Chapters

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users