Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Crimson Fists 2K - double batallion

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Angelus Nex

Angelus Nex

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 54 posts
  • Faction: Crimson Fists
Hey all. I attempted to create a competitive list. At first glance it may be lacking in AT. But I did some math, and from turn 2 and onward (when the tactical doctrine is in affect) I should be able to drop 1 knight per turn, with shooting. And one knight in combat, if I get my plastic men in position.
Further, I tried to get enough mobility, anti-deepstrike and some deepstrike units for myself.
With all the primaris units the list looks tough against most troop like units, and further rocking 13 travis armoured models, the list feels quite tough.
I am curious though if codex Imperial Fists gets me even more killing power with all those [bolt] weapons.

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (Imperium - Space Marines) [39 PL, -2CP, 959pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

**Chapter Selection**: Crimson Fists, Imperial Fists Successor

+ HQ +

Primaris Chaplain [4 PL, 77pts]: - Litany of Hate, 6. Canticle of Hate, Benediction of Fury, The Imperium's Sword, Warlord

Primaris Librarian [5 PL, 98pts]: 2) Might of Heroes, 6) Psychic Fortress, Force sword

+ Troops +

Intercessor Squad [10 PL, 180pts]: Auxiliary Grenade Launcher, Bolt rifle
. 9x Intercessor
. Intercessor Sergeant: Power fist

Intercessor Squad [5 PL, -1CP, 107pts]: Auto Bolt Rifle, Auxiliary Grenade Launcher, Veteran Intercessors
. 4x Intercessor
. Intercessor Sergeant: Thunder hammer

Intercessor Squad [5 PL, -1CP, 107pts]: Auto Bolt Rifle, Auxiliary Grenade Launcher, Veteran Intercessors
. 4x Intercessor
. Intercessor Sergeant: Thunder hammer

+ Elites +

Aggressor Squad [10 PL, 222pts]: 5x Aggressor, Aggressor Sergeant
. Auto Boltstorm Gauntlets/Fragstorm Grenade Launcher

+ Dedicated Transport +

Impulsor [84pts]: 2x Storm Bolters, Ironhail Sytalon Array

Impulsor [84pts]: 2x Storm Bolters, Ironhail Sytalon Array

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (Imperium - Space Marines) [58 PL, -1CP, 1,033pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

**Chapter Selection**: Crimson Fists, Imperial Fists Successor

+ HQ +

Captain in Phobos Armour [5 PL, -1CP, 99pts]: 2. Lord of Deceit, Camo cloak, Master-crafted instigator bolt carbine, Stratagem: Hero of the Chapter

Librarian in Phobos Armour [5 PL, 101pts]: 3) Mind Raid, 5) Tenebrous Curse, Camo cloak, Force sword

+ Troops +

Infiltrator Squad [5 PL, 110pts]: 4x Infilltrator, Infiltrator Sergeant

+ Fast Attack +

Inceptor Squad [14 PL, 164pts]: Assault bolter x2, 3x Inceptor, Inceptor Sergeant

Inceptor Squad [7 PL, 123pts]: Assault bolter x2, 2x Inceptor, Inceptor Sergeant

+ Heavy Support +

Eliminator Squad [4 PL, 72pts]
. Eliminator Sergeant: Bolt sniper rifle, Camo cloak
. 2x Eliminator with Bolt Sniper: 2x Bolt sniper rifle, 2x Camo cloak

++ Total: [97 PL, -3CP, 1,992pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe (https://battlescribe.net)

19.jpg

CCE1981

CCE1981

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 653 posts
  • Faction: Tempestus Griffons
I don’t think you’ll have enough troops on the field to do the damage your thinking you will.

Angelus Nex

Angelus Nex

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 54 posts
  • Faction: Crimson Fists
The eliminators do on average 6 wounds to knights, the infiltrators do 4 to 6 (6 in tactical doctrine). 7 inceptors dropping down in turn 2 do on average 7 to 8 wounds. Throw on some smites and there you are :-).

19.jpg

CCE1981

CCE1981

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 653 posts
  • Faction: Tempestus Griffons
Turn 1
Since you don’t have many big targets your eliminators will be targeted with ant-tank weapons. The Infiltrators will disappear because anti-infantry shooting will have no other target in range.

Turn 2
Your Impulsors will drop their cargo and your Inceptors will be with them. The Inceptors will eat anti-tank, your Intercessors will take anti-infantry fire.

The issue with your list that I see is that your going to take a lot of losses turn 1. Which will reduce your ability to do all those wounds your counting on.

Link2edition

Link2edition

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 774 posts
  • Faction: Black Templar

I am wondering if your another unit of intercessors might work better than your two transports. It would stress the enemy's anti-infantry firepower instead of giving them obvious targets for all of their weapons.

Also may want to consider las-fusils on the elimnators.

Looks like a fun list, you might even be able to fit it in a brigade if you get creative.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users