Helbrecht possible death

Sete

Honestly, more named character turnover in general would be welcome. If you don't know 200 years passed (which I din't for example) you won't know the difference based on characters in rule books.

The downside with Helbrecht and Grimaldus is that there's no one to replace them

I don't know who could replace Grimaldus but Helbrecht if anyone I could see being succeeded by Marshall Almarich, he plays a pretty big role in the Dark Imperium stuff.

Edited by TheGneecapper

Not sure how it ties in with Hebrecht's possible death, but the French forum user who fed us all those tidbits recently has just said that Grimaldus and Helbrecht will not be primarized.

I dont think the first thing is true. I think GeDub has its priority on the First founding chpaters but wont shot us down. But we have to wait a bit longer

Not sure how it ties in with Hebrecht's possible death, but the French forum user who fed us all those tidbits recently has just said that Grimaldus and Helbrecht will not be primarized.

Great news. I'd hate to see two of my favourite characters being defaced and dishonoured.