The Waaagh! is coming!

Captain Semper

Is this another painting event?

It is indeed! An Ork-themed one! :smile.:

Well I guess it's time to convert that 1/48 B-17 model into an Orky Flying Dakka Fortress....

Now this may be more relevant than you may think! :wink:

No small planes though. :wink:

Big ones on the other hand... :whistling:

Wait, so AI miniatures won't qualify? I was thinking of picking up the $90 AI set next paycheck and would love to join the event if AI is allowed in the event.

We are already working for an Aeronautica Imperialis event that will include all AI factions. But the thought is to wait for some more releases to make it more interesting. Expect something in (very) early 2020...

This is a pure 40k event about painting Orks. :smile.:

Interesting. I have a bunch of Orks that I have neglected for far too long.

What are the rules?

We are already working for an Aeronautica Imperialis event that will include all AI factions. But the thought is to wait for some more releases to make it more interesting. Expect something in (very) early 2020...

This is a pure 40k event about painting Orks. :smile.:

Ohh dang.. well I guess I'll hold off then. Not that I don't have any interest in Orks. I'm just more focused on the mankind side of 40k right now. But for everyone participating in the event.... get your WAAAAAAAAGGGH on!

I'd be delighted but I've got an AoS model on the painting table and I've pretty much committed to Blood Bowl teams after that. I guess I'll still be around to cheer people on though. :)

Well, the event will last for three months with no cut-off date to join. So take your time... :)

Is this another painting event?

It is indeed! An Ork-themed one! :)

Well I guess it's time to convert that 1/48 B-17 model into an Orky Flying Dakka Fortress....

Now this may be more relevant than you may think! ;)

No small planes though. ;)

Big ones on the other hand... :whistling:

Wait, so AI miniatures won't qualify? I was thinking of picking up the $90 AI set next paycheck and would love to join the event if AI is allowed in the event.

This is a pure 40k event about painting Orks. :)

Interesting. I have a bunch of Orks that I have neglected for far too long.

What are the rules?

Rules will be available tomorrow at some point... putting some finishing touches.

All the crap I have in my bits boxes and not a single fragging Ork...

Oi ya git!!

Tin man parts an no.ork, make a cybork!!!

Last night I found the WHF (Age of Sigmar doesnt exist to me) Savage Orc wizard thingy with the wooden mask. Might convert it up into a Snakebite Weirdboy or something like that, or might treat myself to a box of Freebooterz (bit pricey though) or a box of Boyz to practice Blood Axe schemes on for when I start my army 'Propa'. Actually the Grotz do look kinda adorable. Hmmmmm :wub: