Which character do you think deserves a model?

TorvaldTheMild

What character do you think deserves a bit of love and more attention?

I don't collect EC, but I think GW really need to give Erebus a model and have some 40k novels written for him.  He's such an important character in the game and he's nowhere to be seen, also imagine how good the model would look with his flayed face.

Also as a selfish choice I'd like to see Dreagher and Delvaris get a model and some lore love.

I assume we're taking some characters, like Angron or Fulgrim, out of the equation for reasons that should be obvious, and characters that have/had a model and need an update too, yeah?

In that case, I'll be the left fielder and say... Tuska Daemon-Killa!

Not that it's even going to happen, both because Khorne's got him in his realm and Tuska has no intention of leaving, and because GW probably don't consider him to be important enough to warrant a model, but I don't believe probability is a requirement to answer this question. :wink:

Edited by DeadFingers

Speaking entirely from an area of personal bias (and a desire for more Xenos characters):

Monat Kais, Asdrubael Vect, Lady Malys, Kheradruakh, Sylandri Veilwalker, Xun'bakyr.

Edited by Commander Dawnstar

I don't collect EC, but I think GW really need to give Erebus a model and have some 40k novels written for him.  ...

EC?  -laughs- anyway, Word Bearers really do need a few specialty sorts, definitely agreed there. Though, of course, he does have his 30K model. 

I'll have to split things between 40K and 30K.  

Another vote for Torgaddon in 30K, no question: Tarik the Idiot Joker is absolutely my number one choice on a very selfish, personal level.  Aximand being a close second. 

40K: Erebus, hands down. I'd love for the Hand of Fate to get more of a central role in the emerging narrative. 

Luther

Speaking entirely from an area of personal bias (and a desire for more Xenos characters):

Monat Kais, Asdrubael Vect, Lady Malys, Kheradruakh, Sylandri Veilwalker, Xun'bakyr.

a modified Ghost keel for kais would be a amazing.

Edited by Triszin

Not that I think any fictional character deserves anything, on account of being fictional and all, but I'd love to see GW start using character releases as an opportunity to release more minor characters in general. Here's a new Drukhari character sprue, it can be assembled in a bunch of different ways, including this particular way to make Drukhari Special Character. Things like that. Like the generic Dark Apostle kit we got recently could have had an alternate head and arm/pad to make Erebus. It would be super easy to spread the love around to different factions that way just by making everything generic double as something specific. That said, I would love any special character for Harlequins with bonus points if they tie into the Ynnari. Also I suppose Malakim Photos because if the new rules mean painting my marines yellow mean I lose access to every named character and relic they may as well make a model for the one subpar character I can use in their place.

Kais (who, by the way, being the potential nod to Fire Warrior that he is, should not be wearing any sort of Battlesuit, he should basically be a named Fireblade), Erebus, Kor Phaeron, Vect, Malys, any named Magos that isn't Cawl, more Primarchs (Loyalist and Traitor) need made.

Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka needs an update, plus make him a Primork while you're at it. Lucius needs an update (also drop new Noise Marines and Fabulous Bill while you're at it), the Wolves, Dark Angels and Blood Angels characters need updates, we need a new Huron... the list is endless.

any named Magos that isn't Cawl

Speaking of the potentially heretical Martian centipede, what about Kelbor-Hal? He was a pivotal character during the Heresy and the Schism of Mars in particular, and yet he doesn't have a model.

And I'm not necessaily vouching for bringing him back in 40k, just a HH model would be great. But I wouldn't complain about the Dark Mechanicum coming out in full force in 40k, you know?

And about Lucius and Noise Marines, you've gotta see the bigger picture for those. :wink: And I think Bile would not come alongside them, considering his relationship with Chaos in general and his former Legion in particular, but regardless, bigger picture.

Edited by DeadFingers

And about Lucius and Noise Marines, you've gotta see the bigger picture for those. :wink: And I think Bile would not come alongside them, considering his relationship with Chaos in general and his former Legion in particular, but regardless, bigger picture.

more Primarchs (Loyalist and Traitor)

You mean that bigger picture?

Kais (who, by the way, being the potential nod to Fire Warrior that he is, should not be wearing any sort of Battlesuit, he should basically be a named Fireblade)

Obviously GW isn't beholden to imitating content from the Black Library on the tabletop, but the last time we saw Kais in War of Secrets he was piloting a Ghostkeel and presented as eminently capable of single-handedly purging the Angels of Absolution's Fortress Monastery.

It's not a portrayal I was especially fond of, but it certainly leaned heavily on the idea of him as the Monat master - the army of one - rather than any kind of nod to Fire Warrior.

Edited by Commander Dawnstar