Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tzaangors as Spireguard?

- - - - - Thousand Sons Tzeentch Traitor Guard

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 709 posts

Okay, so. I've had this concept for a while, but I'd like to ask: would Tzaangors with autopistol/chainsword be appropriate counts-as profiles for Spireguard? What do we know about Spireguard? Just a thought I had I'd like to share and ask for input on.

"All power demands sacrifice and pain. The universe rewards those willing to spill their life's blood for the promise of power." - Sindri Myr

gallery_48988_15465_989.pnggallery_48988_15465_2505.pnggallery_26154_15777_6252.pnggallery_48988_15808_10055.png

"There is no meaning, no purpose. We murder, we kill. It is mindless savagery, this UNIVERSE is mindless!" - Azariah Kyras

Ciler

Ciler

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,026 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars
Amusingly, I've been musing with the opposite concept for my heresy era TS : use the tzangor profile but represent them as spire guards. Problem is there's nothing in the GW range that has both a uniform with frogging and access to CC weapons.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. Revelations 6:8
BT Album link, Thread on the BT subforum, Thread on the TS subforum, TS album link.

Lord Marshal

Lord Marshal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,200 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Guard

Humans don't take well to long-term Warp exposure. I wouldn't expect any of those left to look much like they used to. 

With that being said, I wouldn't have a problem with 'em being proxied. 

• Quixus likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Thousand Sons, Tzeentch, Traitor Guard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users