+++Call of Chaos XII+++

Captain Semper

Half of the first squad of Chaos Marines is done (well, aside from the lightning on the marine on the left), other half being worked on as I type this (shade is drying on the one with the Chaincannon).

5Jc0yNy.jpg

The Nurgle Sorcerer is done, barring his Legion Shoulder. I need to make an FW order this week to get more Mark III Night Lords pads.

Edited by Gederas

And I declare my vow complete:

20191010.jpg

20191011.jpg

20191012.jpg

20191014.jpg

20191015.jpg

20191016.jpg

20191017.jpg

20191018.jpg

20191013.jpg

And now my watch begins until next ETL...

Celtic_Cauldron

Edited by Celtic_cauldron

I  Torbenos  answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete two units of ten bloodletters and one daemon prince before December 15th 2019. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

x5H8eCG.jpg?1

Done

Well, we all knew you were Warmaster material StD! Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Didn't manage to make the time for some decent photos due to the overcast nature of the weekend, but here goes:

First a group shot of the 'finished' models, the plaguebearer flesh skin looks better in person than in the picture, but I'm still tempted to give them a thin wash of Athonian Camoshade to green them up a little bit more

Then a close up, of the nurglings, I'm just waiting for the static cling to let go of a little of the excess basing

A Plague drone, I had to go an extra paint away between the drone flesh and the bone as the dust and bone were too similar, but I think they turned out OK for contrast experiments

Then a shot showing how the Plaguebearers don't blend in with my poxwalkers

And the WIP Deathshroud/Typhus, not great progress so far.

Well done Cleos - I have updated your status in the fist page, but please cross-check to make sure it's correct! :smile.:

Hey Cap, I had a lot of fun with the ETL this year, and I've been considering getting Raging Heroes' Furians since they came out.  So, Call to Chaos tilted the balance enough for me to buy them and pledge to paint them in the Call.  I ran the minis past my gaming group and they're OK with calling them Bloodletters, so....

I, Jack Burton, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete:: 1 Unit of 10 Bloodletters AND 1 Herald of Khorne on Bloodcrusher:: before December 15th 2019. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Before-pics for reference:

Ahh, Jack Burton, we've been waiting for you! Good luck mate! Oh, and Raging Heroes minis are totally fine! 

Hey Semp. Just noticed I put 6 chosen in my vow when it should have been 5 (as per the photo)

Corrected! :smile.:

I  Torbenos  answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete two units of ten bloodletters and one daemon prince before December 15th 2019. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Welcome Torbenos, good luck with your vow! 

Also congratulations to Celtic Cauldron & Dreadmad for also completing their vows and attaining the title of Warmaster! 

Keep going everyone, we're in November already! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

With thing settle down, mange to get bit more time toward the hobby again. Just show some before photos for Call of Chaos

Lord

med_gallery_13342_13449_534880.jpg

Executioner

med_gallery_13342_13449_1244214.jpg

Chaos Knight

med_gallery_13342_13449_464072.jpg

2x Rhinos

med_gallery_13342_13449_1384538.jpg

2x Armiger soon be ready for painting

med_gallery_13342_13449_1730552.jpg

Not sure if I posted this Semper or it may been missed, but the Helbrute been complete for past few weeks :D

med_gallery_13342_13449_1653668.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_614748.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_543859.jpg

Just another Armiger sort out & my two Greater Possessed that are left to buy or get last few part for the conversion. Other wise the above should hopeful be sorted between the weekend to the end of next week for getting paint on them.

Great to see all your progressions! I have had a motivation dip during October and procrastinated from the hobby, however I got some motivation back last weekend and have come back strong! I have nearly finished batch painting my bloodletters, and with having a day off work will finish the squad later today.

Edit with finished pictures!

Finished bloodletters
gallery_9422_15822_75922.jpg

Finished Herald
gallery_9422_15822_42933.jpg

gallery_9422_15822_46826.jpg

However I have a strong feeling finishing the last two units will be hard....

Edited by Scion