+++Call of Chaos XII+++

Captain Semper

@ DuskRaider

Well done completing your vow. Very impressive!

I've painted the Helbrute.

This now leaves me with 5 Blightlord Terminators, 10 Cultists and Typhus with about a month to go. It's gonna be tight y'all!

img_20191116_231930.jpg

40K-20180615021531.jpg

ONE MONTH TO GO!

Well the finishing line approaches fast! The progress and the quality is amazing and I can tell a great deal of progress is going on, BUT the time is now starting to be an issue! So start to wrap up everybody, this is the last mile! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Update: Found where I put the Chaos Lord with Jump Pack & Lightning Claws, so I'm currently painting him. After he's done, I'll be working on the 6-man squad next (all have been base-coated with Night Lords Blue).

Only seven models to fully paint before December 15th..... Can I do it? :lol:

(probably)

unless I forget to get any painting done before/after work like I've been doing.....

I physically can't finish because of some part-swapping and spur-of-the-moment converting; two of the Rubrics in my vow (I vowed a seven-man, right?) have been converted to Chosen, along with three of their brothers who weren't vowed. So I'm down to a five-man of Rubrics. Everything else is possible, but not them. I've failed because of my need to get better things for my collection and use spare parts.

I'm probably going to fail, I've got two more units close to done but shouldn't have vowed those berserkers and their rhinos and decided to do nanowrimo.

Guess I can basecoat everything but might not bother.

Edited by Closet Skeleton

Hi all !

I am still doing the Gods` work.... and I owe you all a bit of WiP...

gallery_66914_8104_372481.jpg

at least a bit mre close up of the blue...

gallery_66914_8104_493384.jpg

and then there will be the usual race to the finish!

(BTW - can someone Point out tome what that Sorcerer from the TS box set is suppossed to have his foot placed on? I can`t seem tocmake the Details out )

Jump Pack lord is done!

Now I just need to finish the six Marines and my second Call of Chaos is completed!

Now that's a conversion. I might steal borrow the idea for my Word Bearers. What are the wings off of?

AoS Crypt Flayers/Vargheists/Crypt Horrors kit.

I used the bodies and arms as Spawn for my Night Lords.

Just be aware: Those wings are massive. As you can see, he's made from a Greater Possessed, and he needed that custom base as his right wing's second finger was so long it went about a quarter-inch PAST a normal base.

Edited by Gederas

So, the Argent Forge cooled off a little over November sue to NaNoWriMo (which I won) but it hasn't gone out entirely.

gallery_36568_14038_60769.jpg

Myphitic Blight Crawler complete bar basing

gallery_36568_14038_38851.jpg

Foul Blightspawn Complete bar base

gallery_36568_14038_68361.jpg

Helbrute complete bar basing

gallery_36568_14038_13393.jpg

And two of my Chosen Complete bar... well, you get the picture.

Still about, just extremely busy. These are NOT complete, just more show WIP photo.

Here the Havocs I've been painting over the past while. With the fifth Battle Brother added after getting few part sorted for his conversion. I've just add soot weather powder & Blood for the Blood god.

med_gallery_13342_13449_116027.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_1411604.jpg

I'm liking the enforcer icon/transfer from Necromunda & think I might use this as my warband icon.

med_gallery_13342_13449_976879.jpg

Like the Havocs, the Master of Execution just need Blood for the Blood god added. Then that be the model all finish.

med_gallery_13342_13449_1578378.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_480427.jpg

Armiger have been getting there. But have had to be put on hold for the past week. It just getting the trophy, base & transfer added before getting them varnish & weather powder.

med_gallery_13342_13449_962677.jpg

Second Lord Discordant. I'm still working on adding a Breacher Shield to the model & he could be ready for painting by the weekend.

med_gallery_13342_13449_725419.jpg

I couldn't quite get the Iron Warrior Greater Possessed sorted & hobby fund been use for other stuff that the moment. But with them been part of my Call of Chaos vow, though best maybe adding some to my World Eater. Something I was going to do when they where first release early in the year. Seen them as Chosen among Khorne as part of my Warband narrative.

med_gallery_13342_13449_251202.jpg

Just been spending today sorting the two Rhinos for my Chain-cannon & Autocannon Havoc unit. So one will get painted on my day off during tomorrow, the second one get sorted next week.

med_gallery_13342_13449_38146.jpg

Finial - Knight for my World Eater warband. For Call of Chaos, once his shoulder pads are painted up he will be complete. But he not complete to my standard as I'm having to wait until after Call of Chaos (hobby fund, before money use for Christmas present for family) so I can get a few transfer from Forge World. along with other finial details.

med_gallery_13342_13449_1176287.jpg

Thanks Dusk Rider! By the way I have painted almost all the squads and one warpsmith, but I think with a bigger effort in this final days I will manage to finish

Here is the champion of Squad 1

Now I know what to do with all the broken marine backpacks I have laying around...