+++Call of Chaos XII+++

Captain Semper

Thanks Semper, for forcing me to paint! In other words, thanks for letting me finish what I started instead of never paint my conversions!

I am super happy of what I done, and still want to paint, in spite of finishing my minis more in the morning that in the evening:sweat:

Also it is an absolute pleasure to see the wonderful job from the others. I think myself more a converter than a painter, and I learned a lot in both camps only by looking at the work of you people! 

Great thanks! Now I have to finish my Vandus Hammerhand into Lord Discordant conversion! And dig into my Vampire Warp Talons Idea! And, and, and....:sweat:

Thanks Semper and Grotsmasha for all the hard work, and great to see everyone's entries!

Unfortunately I've not been able to do any painting recently, as I had a new arrival in the house (Puppy not child, but after experiencing the amount of effort and lost sleep over him I take my hat off to people with actual children!).

So I will wear my badge of shame!

Well done everyone! 

Well thanks everybody for your kind words! It appears that the CoC appeal is an enduring one! :lol:

I may tweak the rules a bit next year - not sure in which direction yet - but it will certainly be fun! 

Again, thanks to all who participated and a special thanks to Grotsmasha for his support and amazing work on the imagery! :)

Now my army's that little bit nearer to completion... Good job as I'm considering Slaaneshii Chaos Knights as my next army. :wub:

I'll have such sights to show you!!!

So this is it for this year! I would like to take this opportunity to once again thank the Grand Master of the Inner Circle @Grotsmasha for his invaluable support with the evocative imagery for the event. Thank you Master of the Arsenal! I would also like to say I'm sorry I was not around as much as I'd like but developments at work and a mini hobby burn-out played their part... 

Thanks so much for organising it, Captain Semper, and thanks for the excellent images, Grotsmasha!