+++Waaagh! 2019+++

Captain Semper

Ok Vow 2 then.

I Warbringer, Bringer of the Waaaagh will join the Waaagh! and vow to complete a Rukkatruck Squigbuggy below before December 15th 2019. If I do this successfully, I will receive the rank I deserve in the Waaagh! and continue rampaging across the Galaxy. If I fail I’ll just prove I’m a Snot!

Rukkatrukk Squigbuggy

Ork Crew

Gretchin Crew

Likle Grot

I, Kierdale, biter of snakes, will join the Waaagh! and vow to complete the units listed below before December 15th 2019. If I do this successfully, I will receive the rank I deserve in the Waaagh! and continue rampaging across the Galaxy. If I fail I’ll just prove I’m a Snot!

For my second vow:

One squad of ten Bad Moon gretchin.

med_gallery_63428_13471_1405082.jpeg

Congratulations to Kierdale, toaee and Warbriger for their fantastic completions! 

Now let's get the event to gear up and let's see some more progress! Orks FTW!!!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Congratulations to Kierdale, toaee and Warbriger for their fantastic completions! 

Now let's get the event to gear up and let's see some more progress! Orks FTW!!!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I Iz agre'in wit' kaptain semper, yer horrid lot uv gitz need ta get mov'n an komplete yer pledges else there iz gonna be a krumping on da cardz fer ya

Dealing with some personal issues (including a bout of Pneumonia) but rest assured, I have every intention of at least getting this first vow done, even if I won't be able to make subsequent vows.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I Iz agre'in wit' kaptain semper, yer horrid lot uv gitz need ta get mov'n an komplete yer pledges else there iz gonna be a krumping on da cardz fer ya

Dealing with some personal issues (including a bout of Pneumonia) but rest assured, I have every intention of at least getting this first vow done, even if I won't be able to make subsequent vows.

Hope you get better soon and don't end up like my ol mate here.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Ew35RBHweig/TsaeFRbIGCI/AAAAAAAAAFk/cjys-gPHseQ/s400/mutant-ork.jpg

http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/9/8054/56533-ork-burna-boy.jpg

ONE MONTH TO GO!

This is it guys, the final month! Let's do this effort and see some completions for the 2019 Waaagh! 

This is my RukkaTrukk Squigbuddy

Tabletop but done ready for a game tonight! That now brings me to 1000 points painted in the last 3 months :smile.:

Congratulations Warbringer - two vows complete already! :tu:

Im doing Orks in the "Facing the Unknown II" is it Ok if I put them in here as a vow aswell? (and is it Ok that they are undercoated black?)

Yeap, definitely OK!  :yes: :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

My second vow is done!

med_gallery_63428_13471_352919.jpeg

Individual shots

Hidden Content

Gretchin don’t have a squad leader, but if they did, this would be him

med_gallery_63428_13471_411653.jpeg

med_gallery_63428_13471_1515230.jpeg

This grot mob are charged with picking up the pieces of the blitza-bomma when it.....lands. This grot has torches to signal to the flyboy. The torch-bearer of the mob is renowned for being a short-lived position...

med_gallery_63428_13471_877060.jpeg

med_gallery_63428_13471_671885.jpeg

med_gallery_63428_13471_1524024.jpeg

med_gallery_63428_13471_1462118.jpeg

med_gallery_63428_13471_1350551.jpeg

I like this guy’s expression

med_gallery_63428_13471_199762.jpeg

med_gallery_63428_13471_935313.jpeg

I’m not sure about a third vow...

Cool! (or is it Kool?)

I Azaiel will join the Waaagh! and vow to complete 20 Boyz with sluggas/choppas and 10 Gretchin before December 15th 2019. If I do this successfully, I will receive the rank I deserve in the Waaagh! and continue rampaging across the Galaxy. If I fail I’ll just prove I’m a Snot!

Work has been kicking me in the teeth and I've just not had the energy.

This weekend though the Wife and Kids are visiting the in laws while I'm due to be crafting a stone circle prop and sorting out a stone golem costume. So tonight I set up tables for crafting and painting and I'll have a painting desk for the Nought set up all weekend while I wait for drying times so expect some solid progress because it's cold and things are going to be drying for some time.