Take this with a grain of salt my guys but War-of-Sigmar just posted what seems to be the Salamanders Units/rules
Make of it what you will.
Warhammer Community Topic showing off both Adrax and Tor Garadon: https://www.warhamme...tures-revealed/
From Valrak's post found here: http://www.bolterand...eaks/?p=5391498
Been sent leaks for the Imperial Fist Supplement, I have got pics of the new model but my source at this time has asked me not to show them off, I will respect that, he did send me the data sheet for Tor Garadon.
My video if anyone wants to watch it, images posted below:
Summary of what we currently know about this release:
- New Character: Tor Garadon (rules found above)
- Doctrine: +1D to Heavy Weapons vs Vehicles and Buildings
- Strat to have all models in a unit be able to lob a grenade
- Bolter Drill Strat (stacks with CT)
- Bolster Defences: +1 to armor saves in cover
- Pain is a Lesson: 6+ 'FNP'
- Praetorian's Wrath: +1AP to unmodified wound rolls of a 6
- Bitter Enemy: re-roll hit and wound rolls vs Iron Warriors in CC
- Fleet Master WLT: Warlord has an extra orbital bombardment that can possibly be used simultaneously with other 'Orbital Bombardments'
- Stubborn Heroism WLT: Cannot fall back but reduce incoming damage by half to min of 1
- CF WLT: Come back to life on a 4+ with d3 wounds.
- Fortify: Infantry or Biker unit regains d3 wounds\
- Iron Inferno: choose a point within 18", units within 6" take a mortal wound on a 4+
- Spartean Relic: Its Spartean.
- Banner: +1 to hit rolls when resolving an attack within 6" with melee weapons
- Eye of Hypnoth: Make the relic holder a lieutenant, basically
Additionally: No Black Templars.
All known Salamanders Leaks (that I know of at least), is found above within the War of Sigmar Link.
Edited by Slips, 13 October 2019 - 12:55 AM.