Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Result of a full Word Bearers changeover

Word Bearers Army List Chaos Space Marines Nurgle Tzeentch Slaanesh Khorne Chaos Knights Chaos

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 736 posts

Soooooo... y'all ever just kinda go all in on a new project and take every model you own and switch it over? Yeeeeeeah... I did that. Knight's already switched, and I'm working on resetting every single Chaos model I own to Word Bearers. Every. Single. One. Death Guard? Switched over. My Rubrics? Switched. Khorne project I was working on? Pre-emptively switching it over as well. My Lord of Contagion, a model which can't be fielded by Word Bearers? Terminator Lord with power axe and combi-bolter. Typhus? Mark of Nurgle Terminator Sorcerer. Ahriman? Tzeentch Sorcerer. That one Blightlord with the Flail of Corruption? He's a Chaos Terminator with double lightning claws, everyone else has power axes or power swords and the actual guns they have. Bloat-Drone? Already broke it and used one of the Plaguespitters to replace the heavy flamer on my Knight for the Chaos conversion. Plague Marines can already be taken by Undivided. Poxwalkers become Cultists with autopistol/brutal assault weapon. So let's get into it!

= WORD BEARERS 2,403 PTS. =

CP - 10

PL - 139

= WORD BEARERS PATROL DETACHMENT =

= HQ X1 =

Chaos Lord w/Mark of Khorne, Bolt Pistol x2

= TROOPS X1 =

Cultists w/Mark of Khorne, Brutal Assault Weapon/Autopistol x9, Flamer x1

= WORD BEARERS BATTALION DETACHMENT =

= HQ X3 =

Dark Apostle w/Mark of Slaanesh, Accursed Crozius, Bolt Pistol; Warlord (Voice of Lorgar), Relic (Intoxicating Elixir)

Daemon Prince w/Mark of Khorne, Hellforged Sword, Warp Bolter, Malefic Talons

Chaos Lord w/Mark of Nurgle, Power Fist, Combi-Flamer

= TROOPS X3 =

Cultists w/Mark of Slaanesh, Autogun x8, Heavy Stubber x1, Shotgun x1

Cultists w/Mark of Nurgle, Brutal Assault Weapon/Autopistol x9

Cultists w/Mark of Nurgle, Brutal Assault Weapon/Autopistol x9

= WORD BEARERS VANGUARD DETACHMENT =

= HQ X2 =

Sorcerer w/Mark of Tzeentch, Force Staff, Bolt Pistol (Ahriman)

Terminator Sorcerer w/Mark of Nurgle, Power Axe, Combi-Bolter (Typhus)

= ELITES X4 =

Helbrute w/Mark of Khorne, Helbrute Fist, Heavy Flamer, Multi-Melta

Chosen w/Mark of Slaanesh, Power Maul/Boltgun, Lightning Claws x2, Power Sword/Boltgun, Plasma Pistol/Chainaxe, Power Fist/Bolt Pistol

Rubric Marines w/Inferno Boltgun x8, Soulreaper Cannon x1, Force Axe, Warpflame Pistol x1

Chaos Terminators w/Mark of Nurgle, Power Sword x3, Lightning Claws x2, Combi-Melta, Combi-Flamer, Combi-Plasma, Power Axe x1, Reaper Autocannon

= WORD BEARERS VANGUARD DETACHMENT =

= HQ X2 =

Chaos Lord w/Mark of Khorne, Chainaxe, Combi-Bolter, Jump Pack

Terminator Lord w/Mark of Nurgle, Power Axe, Combi-Bolter

= ELITES X3 =

Plague Marines x9 w/Boltgun x6, Power Fist x1, Plasma Gun x2, Blight Launcher x1

Plague Marines x7 w/Boltgun x6, Balesword x1, Plasma Gun x1

Plague Marines x6 w/Boltgun x5, Balesword x1, Plasma Gun x1

= CHAOS KNIGHTS SUPER-HEAVY AUXILIARY DETACHMENT =

= LORD OF WAR X1 =

Knight Despoiler w/Thunderstrike Gauntlet, Avenger Gatling Cannon/Heavy Flamer, Heavy Stubber

"All power demands sacrifice and pain. The universe rewards those willing to spill their life's blood for the promise of power." - Sindri Myr

gallery_48988_15465_989.pnggallery_48988_15465_2505.pnggallery_26154_15777_6252.pnggallery_48988_15808_10055.png

"There is no meaning, no purpose. We murder, we kill. It is mindless savagery, this UNIVERSE is mindless!" - Azariah Kyras

Daemon Prince Marbas

Daemon Prince Marbas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 388 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard

I like the list. I too am switching over to Word Bearers and concocting some prospective lists.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Word Bearers, Army List, Chaos Space Marines, Nurgle, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, Khorne, Chaos Knights, Chaos

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users