Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

'Eavy Contrast Marines - White Scars

Contrast Paints White Scars Contrast How to Paint

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

JH.Miniatures

JH.Miniatures

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 20 posts
I started a series on painting Space Marines using Contrast paints, we are starting with the White Scars! 

I hope you guys like it:

And the subject in all his glory

48710557666_0179ffe79e_o.jpg

Hope you guys like it!

Edited by JH.Miniatures, 17 September 2019 - 11:51 AM.

• SCC and Prot like this

SCC

SCC

++ UNGUIS AENEI ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 7,242 posts
  • Faction: Brazen Claws/Raven Guard

I think your IF 'pops' a little more, but that looks like a repeatable, practicable method for creating a ' tabletop+' quality army in a reasonable time. Keep the contrast marines coming!

JH.Miniatures

JH.Miniatures

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 20 posts

I think your IF 'pops' a little more, but that looks like a repeatable, practicable method for creating a ' tabletop+' quality army in a reasonable time. Keep the contrast marines coming!

Thanks! I will

White is a complicated colour to make "pop" as you need to keep it looking white.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Contrast Paints, White Scars, Contrast, How to Paint

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users