Repulsor vs impulsor

WickedJester1013

Seeing the model next to the other ones - it does look like someone went out of material when building it. Regularly armoured front, and just nothing in the back.

I'll see if I can gloss over that a bit with camo netting and/or plasticard.

And considering how much better a Repulsor looks on tracks and with less bits and bobs everywhere - yes, this one could have looked great on treads too.

But I won't do that for even more vehicles, too much hassle...

Bruh, can I get the proper exchange rate for them? I'd take £45 (about $58 usd) over the $75 they are here!

*Cries in $AUD.* :cry:

Get it from emerald hobbies for $100. (Always sell at 20% discount).

Yeah, I normally want to pay where I play, but $75 USD is egregious for a light transport. I'm fine with it on a Repulsor because it's a flying Land Raider, but the Impulsor doesn't have that excuse.

Yeah, I normally want to pay where I play, but $75 USD is egregious for a light transport. I'm fine with it on a Repulsor because it's a flying Land Raider, but the Impulsor doesn't have that excuse.

It's pricey, but to me it depends on how many you were expecting to buy?

I can't see people running more than two of these outside of very particular lists.

• 2 weeks later...

The conversion is done well, but honestly it looks daft and just emphasizes how silly a design the land raider is (as much as I love it).

The repulsor is a fine looking hover tank. If people like the land raider so much why not start with a land raider and convert up the repulsor weapons?

Bit harsh. I think it looks good, perhaps apart from the front doors. Those have always been an issue for me with Land Raiders. It's such a weak point to have a door there. And it's also too small for Primaris guys to get out apart from by crawling. So overall maybe the conversion is a bit too literal - though it's been done extremely well.

I'm thinking about running a repulsor and two impulsors. The impulsors will be carry intercessors, and the repulsor will most likely be packed with aggressors. Is anybody else running something similar?

I use a Repulsor full of Aggressors often. Just make sure you give your opponent something to think about in terms of targets.

• 2 weeks later...

So, has anyone tried them and see how they play? It feels like this is one of those models where everyone just assumes it to be useless and barely anyone owns any, let alone plays them. What's some practical, and non-anectodal, experience you had with them?