Updated List of Participants

Archon_77

war009

duz_

SkimaskMohawk

Seriade

9x19 Parabellum

MajorNese

Posted on original post also. I’ve been making some major hobby decision based on the “Codex”. It’s a fun read and exciting ideas. Not thing I’m sure is I’ll be using a Chaplian. The versatility is just too important to me. I’ll post a pic tonight. Of my entry.

That sandstone wall idea is excellent. Stealing that, if you don't mind! My RG bases are all desert themed and those with them have desert pattern camo cloaks, so it will fit right in.

Got pics posted anywhere? I’m going to work toward a desert tundra set of bases after everything is painted. Always good to seek there take on basing. Totally underrated portion of pinting minis

Unrelated Note: I’m with Duz_ those grenade launchers are too much. If he was popping smoke I could go for it but they just look like they’d catch on something while sneaking around lol

I uploaded a Phobos Libby and Lieutenant to the gallery for some basic ones.  I'll upload more as I make them.

That blacklining on the white aquila is more interesting IMO, my attempts at that usually looked a lot worse. Also the screen on that servo skull looks awesome enough to temporarily forget the reason I shaved off that skull every time. :sweat:

And Dracos, I think you've overlooked Xenohammer's entry - I can't find him on the list of participants.

I want to make my vow but I don’t know how to add pictures to the post...sorry I’m new! Anyway I vow to paint a Shadow Captain Korvydae of the 10th. It will be my own conversion because in my cannon after returning from his service in the death watch he offered to cross the rubicon

Good to see you join in Kouran!

Here's some info on how to upload pics

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/348631-posting-pictures-from-bc-gallery/

Also I doubt I will be using my transfers from the RG upgrade sprue so I'll throw them in for goodies too :tu:

Anyway I vow to paint a Shadow Captain Korvydae of the 10th. It will be my own conversion because in my cannon after returning from his service in the death watch he offered to cross the rubicon

Corax definitely approves ;)

Welcome to the Ravenspire HQ Kouran. I’ll add you to the participants list just get us a before picture when you get it worked out.

Ironically, I have been working on a terminator heavy army, but just built this guy to avoid having to buy a terminator chaplain.  This thread felt like destiny, so I'll jump in.

I spent longer than I would have liked trying to find my brass etch to put on his chest panel.  Before the end of the vow, something will be there.  Just not sure what yet.

chappie

Welcome to the Challenge Frostbit3!

thewarriorhunter look another AZ player in here...... :thumbsup:

Edited by war009

hah if you were in Phoenix, I'd come snake a piece.  I'll find something to cover where the grail was.  lord knows there are enough bits in the garage that I should be able to find something.

Edit:  Maybe a press mold is the solution.  Never did much with that.  We'll see how that works out.

Edited by Frostbit3

Yeah TheWarriorHunter is south of Tucson.....only etch i have is Emperors children and Imperial Fists....