Corax Command 2019 Painting Event

Dracos

Can't figure out why the images are displaying so small. I think it's more bothering me that I can't figure it out rather than they are small, but anyone know?

Where are you positing from the B&C gallery or 3rd party

If the B&C this might help

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/348631-posting-pictures-from-bc-gallery/

I had a little set back......I was unhappy with Libby camo cloak and went to strip it after I had try to paint over it a few times and well not happy it came out after striping....I’ll post pics of the new Libby (same model) pick up from the store later today.

I had a little set back......I was unhappy with Libby camo cloak and went to strip it after I had try to paint over it a few times and well not happy it came out after striping....I’ll post pics of the new Libby (same model) pick up from the store later today.

If it's the same model I wouldn't sweat posting a separate pic unless you want to of course.

More important, because I'm nosey and trying to plan how I want to do my Eliminator capes, what was going on you didn't like ? 

Updated List of Participants

1. Archon_77
  2. war009
  3. Xenohammer
  4. duz_
  5. SkimaskMohawk
  6. Seriade
  7. 9x19 Parabellum
  8. MajorNese
  9. Kouran
  10. Frostbit3
  11. Dracos
  12. longjohnsilver
  13. Hiroitchi

Out latest the illustrious participant Hiro makes us a bakers dozen. Excellent participation guys. someone nudge Race, he must have an unpainted Chaplain hiding in the shadows somewhere. I had two, and I don't even play Firstborn ;)

Edited by Dracos

Looks good :tu:

No pics this evening for me but did make some good progress today and started on the base. In fact I thought I was almost done having finished all the highlights and touch ups I forgot a few final details I have to go back and finish :ermm:

Hopefully have Shrike finished tomorrow though :D

Stoopid GW. Phobos Lts are back:censored: wards. Ex Tenebris has to go on the Grav Lt, and the Oppressor End goes on the Phobos Lt on foot. ugh. I bought two Shadowspear Lts for nothing. :(  Aw well at least the Master of Ambush works on the Chaplain like I planned and nothing beats Shrike for buffing my Plasma Inceptors. The Librarians good but I need a cheap fourth HQ. I'm thinking maybe just a Lt with Ex Tenebris? I think I could get one of those painted up pretty quick too.

While the regular primaris lt is cheaper, the grav one has access to Vanguard WL traits. Now that we can double up on traits, might be an option.

I've built my Ex Tenebris grav phobos lt with magnetized backpack to double as regular lt - no one cares if there's not that much armour on that guy, as long as it's visible what he should represent with the sniper rifle conversion.

While the regular primaris lt is cheaper, the grav one has access to Vanguard WL traits. Now that we can double up on traits, might be an option.

I've built my Ex Tenebris grav phobos lt with magnetized backpack to double as regular lt - no one cares if there's not that much armour on that guy, as long as it's visible what he should represent with the sniper rifle conversion.

Well, unless you're really going for a phobos clump around your ex tenebris wielder, I'd say the only good one is shoot and fade. Or lord of deceit if you use a lot of phobos units you want to bait deployment out with.

Looks great Hiro!

Hopefully I'll finish my Shrike today after real life chores :dry.:

Speaking of which I should wash what I need to now so I can paint it when I'm done :happy.:

Looking forward to the badge reveal! :thumbsup:

Wondering what that bade is aswell