Corax Command 2019 Painting Event

Dracos

I, Brother Lias, vow to paint the model of Chaplain Vordyn Keskyl of the 3rd Company of the Adeptus Astartes Chapter XIX. May the Emperor guide my hand and Corax witness my deed. May the Raven take me on the night of the 31st of October should I fail in my task. 

Chaplain-Vordyn-1.jpg

Chaplain-Vordyn-2.jpg

Victoris aut Mortis!

Edited by Brother Lias

Welcome inside the Command Centre to both Brother Lias and golfdeltafoxtrot. You e been added to the roster and both serve as a reminder I need to prime my Chappie this weekend.

Clean is the word, love it.

Glad to see those finishing adding Grotsmasha's event badge to your siggies :) 

Really happy the forum has all this activity. I think it's a testament to the Supplement and the environment The Raven Guard forum has always tried to foster.

Clean is the word, love it.

Glad to see those finishing adding Grotsmasha's event badge to your siggies :)

Really happy the forum has all this activity. I think it's a testament to the Supplement and the environment The Raven Guard forum has always tried to foster.

Yes I like stuff...

Chaplain Vordyn Keskyl, also known as "The Old Crow".  Master of Spirits of the 3rd Company, Adeptus Astartes Chapter XIX

Chaplain-Vordyn-6.jpg

Chaplain-Vordyn-7.jpg

Chaplain-Vordyn-8.jpg

Chaplain-Vordyn-9.jpg

The first marine of a hopefully "proper" Raven Guard army. I will apply the transfers as soon as the RG Upgrade Kit arrives. In hindsight there is no need for the "shading" of the bolt pistol with Guilliman Blue. Plain and simple will be the objective from now on. A lightbox should arrive via mail next week so await more pics of this cheerful chap. 

My oath to Corax and the Emperor has been fulfilled. 

War009. I’ve been agonizing over Librarian colors for my Warhawks. Yours gives me an idea I hadnt thought before. Thanks.

Wear the badge with pride l!

Yeah its the idea that has bugged me for a while for Raptor Librarians too. And then I remembered the old Salamander Librarian artwork that very little blue. and went with minimal blue for this librarian.