Next Primarch to return

TorvaldTheMild

Ferrus Mannus: Returns at the head of a new Legion of the Damned release

I don't think Ferrus is able to be at the head of anything anymore, even if he's leading. :tongue.:

Ouch...

It could be any Primarch including the two whom were excommunicated.

I think GW would never bring them back - they're happy to drop the more hints (Rangdan Xenocides, units being absorbed into the XIIIth etc) than they once did, but from what I understand, there's still a policy of there explicitly not being an answer to what happened to those legions. The return of one of those Primarchs would overturn that.

Edited by SufficientAnonymity

left field idea here for the BA players to get worked up over ... Sanguinius resurrected ala Celestine  & becomes the first dual faction Imperial warlord with Adepta Sororitas* & Blood Angels keywords and so has a mix of both Gillyman & Celestine rules :tongue.:

edit - due to the resurection you'd still have the gene memory of horus killing him & the depression is caused so still have the black rage

*why oh why did GW go down that route - should have called it codex codex:Adeptus Ministorum

Edited by Slasher956

Loyalst Omegon, throw the wrench deep into the storyline. "I was always there" sort of reveal. I'm only half joking.

Krash

What if Dorn is really dead, and IF he returns, he’s actually Omegon/Alpharius???

Oh man, what a switch. “He killed my brother, now I wear his face as my mask... For the Emperor” kind of thing. What if that’s how religion gets thrown back into the Imperium. Dorn didn’t actually accept the Codex... he died somewhere in his crusade of vengeance.

Then it would all kinda fit as well... why did Dorn throw the lives of his fists away at the Cage... officially to reforge the Legion into a Chapter... but really is was Omegon getting some satisfaction from sending Dorns lap dogs into the guns of the Iron Warriors. Then Guilliman interferes before Omegon can kill both the Fists and the Iron Warriors off for good.

But Omegon keeps his cool and plays the waiting game. All his brothers get missing or deaded... so he turns the False God into the God he never wanted, a last screw you to his Father and disappears back into the shadows. The Sword of sacrilege was an Alpha Legion extraction plan.

Now that would be a freaking story!

And further... fake out in a fake out...

The real Dorn didn’t really die. He escaped. But only after the damage was done. The Imperial Fists on Terra were imposters. They were really Alpha Legion. So he goes incognito into the shadow of the Inquisition. That’s why he engineers the war of the beast! He wanted the Imposters destroyed. Cause then what happens? The Last Wall protocol happened and his true sons reforged his chapter and abondoned the false self exile on Terra to become the Crusaders they always were.

Dorn tries to go Overt... but it results in the War of the False Primarch. The High Lords didn’t want to abdicate their power to a returned Dorn so he had to go back in hiding... until Guilliman came back...

Book 2 is Black Templar’s VS Alpha Legion. Dorn vs Omegon and the rivalry here makes the one with the Iron Warriors seem like a bunch of your momma jokes.

Ok back to work. I told you all, I’m just a conspiracy nut. I want this crap to be crazy.