Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Does anyone recognize these clawed toes?

heresy conversion raptors

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Ugolino

Ugolino

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 414 posts

https://instagram.fi...net&_nc_cat=107

Found it on instagram but lost the source- does anyone know what kit, if FW or third party those clawed feet are from?

https://i.imgur.com/YxV2bFv.png <-This is what the Warhammer 40k setting is about.

Exilyth

Exilyth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 444 posts
  • Faction: AM, SM, GSC

Judged by the difference in color I'd be inclined to say it's a part from a resin kit.

Have you tried performing a reverse image search using e.g. tineye to find the source?

WH40k: Astra Militarum: ~2500 Pts, Space Marines: ~2500 Pts, GSC: ~1000 Pts

"Reduce, recycle, reuse - don't waste your sprues!"

Ugolino

Ugolino

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 414 posts

Judged by the difference in color I'd be inclined to say it's a part from a resin kit.

Have you tried performing a reverse image search using e.g. tineye to find the source?

Unfortunately that didn't work and I misplaced the instagram it's from.

https://i.imgur.com/YxV2bFv.png <-This is what the Warhammer 40k setting is about.

MegaVolt87

MegaVolt87

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,151 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors

Looking at the claw foot, it might be from one of the 30K ad mech kits from FW. 

gallery_154982_15362_23624.jpg

My Iron Warriors Project   Guns for the guns god!, Bullets for the Brass throne!

Jukkiz

Jukkiz

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 660 posts
  • Faction: Sinners

Looking at the claw foot, it might be from one of the 30K ad mech kits from FW. 

Looking through whole FW mech line, i can for sure say it´s not from there. The bit itself looks finely casted/made which could mean high end quality seller.

"Every world is under Emperors might, then why i feel empty..."

15th tactical marine 6th company, Ermus. Sinners chapter

Naryn

Naryn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 353 posts
  • Faction: Mantis Warriors
Doesn't look like GW sculpting at all to me, honestly. Maybe a Privateer Press bit? Or an etsy resin caster?
  • Ugolino likes this

Tylydox

Tylydox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 778 posts

It does look like a foot of a Warjack from the Warmachine by the Privateer Press but there are gazillion versions of them, good luck finding where it's from.

Sign my petition about Collaboration between Games Workshop and Hasbro to create My Little Pony in WH40K Universe

: https://www.ipetitio...p-and-hasbro-to

Slasher956

Slasher956

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,395 posts
  • Faction: OoOML, Ulthwé

It does look like a foot of a Warjack from the Warmachine by the Privateer Press but there are gazillion versions of them, good luck finding where it's from.

I'd guess its a cryx light warjack

Dyspraxic & Dyslexic  - So I might not write/explain what I think I have as clearly as intended to.... 

Tylydox

Tylydox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 778 posts

Similar but Cryx usually have three pronounced claws on their feet.  Besides, there is no such model as "light", they all have specific noun-based names.

Sign my petition about Collaboration between Games Workshop and Hasbro to create My Little Pony in WH40K Universe

: https://www.ipetitio...p-and-hasbro-to

Slasher956

Slasher956

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,395 posts
  • Faction: OoOML, Ulthwé

Similar but Cryx usually have three pronounced claws on their feet.  Besides, there is no such model as "light", they all have specific noun-based names.

not played since the start of 2nd Ed... bout 3 years ago... but light jacks is the category... not the model 

Dyspraxic & Dyslexic  - So I might not write/explain what I think I have as clearly as intended to.... 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: heresy, conversion, raptors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users