Warhammer 40k tattoo

The Wolfguard

So I really wanted to share this with 40k fans as I don't really know many! I went out and got my first tattoo today, the phrase ended up meaning a lot to me with my battles with anxiety etc but not only that 40k as a hobby has been a big part of my life, though funnily enough I've never collected Iron Warriors so, I guess now is the time to start. But yes this is my first, I'm going to have the second part, "Iron Without" on the other side of my arm by the end of next week. Have you guys got any 40k themed tattoos you'd like to share?

p03jQKN.jpg

• 6 months later...

Nothing wrong with a 40k tattoo lad. It looks very clean and well set.  I have been pondering for ages to get a purity seal with the inquisition I in wax and a (non 40k) quote attached to the weaponcrest of my country that I have on my left shoulder.

The most important thing with a tattoo is that it means something for you, it doesn't matter what other people think about it, its a piece of art that should hold personal meaning for you. As long as thats the case you will never regret it! Be proud of what you wear as this is part of your identity =).

Just be wary you don't get the ''virus'', a lot of people keep getting tattoo's (imo) to fast after their first. Also avoid exposing it to the sun the first couple of weeks. (I assume your artist told this to you although I have heard of some that don't warn you at all)

Edit: My bad spelling.

Edited by Emurian

Tattoos are addicting i managed to limit myself to 6 so far 

right arm

from top to bottom-

.SEIKIMA II (japanese metal band) official MON or crest

.zeon seal-original mobile suit gundam (0083 delaz fleet version)

.dark angels sword logo

xo6VjQr.jpg

Left arm

.house kurita crest-classic battletech

.mjolnir-manOwar (heavy metal band) cover art. 

.Dark angels repentant angel 

rpWbbL0.jpg

I got the 40K tattoos because the dark angels were my first faction and introduction into the universe so they will always be special to me like house kurita for battletech factions.