Grey knights army next steps

Captain Antargo

I am unsure of whether getting a terminator squad or a strike squad due to the different roles, it is leaning towards the Strike squad due to the amount of them and two special weapons and it always works for my plan and strategy, I would definitely like to get something with a Troops role as I already have Elites (Paladins), what do you think?  

Everyone will tell you that the Strike Squad is the better unit. Half the price, same number of bolter shots, can still deep strike, can still cast powers, etc. If you are looking to build a battalion they are definitely the way to go. But...

Terminators are really damn cool. Their 5++ and 2 wounds makes them feel just a little bit more like the super tough elite troops that the Grey Knights are supposed to feel like. Strike Squads only have a 3+ and die to almost anything that is thrown at them. Plus, Terminators always get Bolter Discipline at max range. They feel special, and they look super awesome on the table. I have three squads of Terminators in my list and I love them, even if they don't always make their points back.