Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Grand Master Ogen

- - - - - Raven Guard Legion Grey Knights Chapter

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Lord Lorne Walkier

Lord Lorne Walkier

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,457 posts
  • Faction: Enlightened Sons

It seems that the XIX Legion is represented in the founding Grey Knight Grand Masters. As one who has followed both the XIX Legion and the founding of the Grey Knights, I was taken by plesent supprise. As one of the 9 chosen, ( yes 9, one refused) he must have been truly great. Do we know for sure who he was before he was renamed? What might that mean for the Present day GK? Was he responsible for the shouting? So many questions. Either way the glory goes to the XIX!

Edited by Brother Tyler, 29 September 2019 - 04:29 PM.
Tags added

"Death comes in many forms, but i would count aerial bombardment amongst the most satisfyingly efficient."

gallery_70393_10089_14705.png

Claws and Effect

Claws and Effect

++ ANGARUS ARANEA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,385 posts
  • Faction: Raven Guard and DIY WIP

It seems that the XIX Legion is represented in the founding Grey Knight Grand Masters. As one who has followed both the XIX Legion and the founding of the Grey Knights, I was taken by plesent supprise. As one of the 9 chosen, ( yes 9, one refused) he must have been truly great. Do we know for sure who he was before he was renamed? What might that mean for the Present day GK? Was he responsible for the shouting? So many questions. Either way the glory goes to the XIX!

I think he was the Librarian from Deliverance Lost that started using his powers before Corax agreed to start letting them use them again.

SkimaskMohawk

SkimaskMohawk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,848 posts
  • Faction: Raven Guard and VIII Legion
Makes sense, as he also sends that same librarian back to terra with the custodes and imperial fists close to the end of Corax.

casb1965

casb1965

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 525 posts
  • Faction: Warbringers and Grey Knights

Ogen's true identity isn't known but he's rumoured to have been either Balsar Kurthuri or Antaka Cyvaan.

Kuthuri was Chief Librarian during the HH and Cyvaan was a Librarian, both joined Malcador's Knights-Errant.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Raven Guard Legion, Grey Knights Chapter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users