Off to WHW in October, what to buy...

Jolemai

I know they aren't too popular anymore, but have you considered a Fire Raptor?  Those are really gorgeous models and fit in well with a BA Airwing .

Quite a bastard to build though but not as bad as the Storm Eagle. 

I would pick up the BA power armoured Praetor and some Quad Mortars. 

Edited by Reyner

I know they aren't too popular anymore, but have you considered a Fire Raptor? Those are really gorgeous models and fit in well with a BA Airwing .

I could stretch to that amount, good shout :tu:

I know they aren't too popular anymore, but have you considered a Fire Raptor? Those are really gorgeous models and fit in well with a BA Airwing .

Quite a bastard to build though but not as bad as the Storm Eagle.

I would pick up the BA power armoured Praetor and some Quad Mortars.

Both tempting, especially the mortars. How to squeeze them in my force though? *Scratches beard*

Good to go with a rough idea but before you buy them look around the exhibitions first. I was there a couple of weeks ago and they have a good painted section of the forgeworld Blood Angel models (which was almost empty when went earlier in the year). When you see them painted in the flesh it will probably make the decision a bit easier. Its mostly just the Blood Angel's specific kits but the Land speeder looked great as well. They all look so much better in the flesh. The Leviathan is absolutely stunning.

It certainly will be tempting :O Do I really need two atm...?

As you don't have the BA one, then yes, yes you do

... all of a sudden I'm considering a Deredeo to shield my Land Raiders as my meta evolves.

Decisions, decisions!

But seriously, the BA dreads are lovely bits of kit. I picked up the Levi when they had that free arm thing on a while ago.

How many sicaran do you have? Do you need more? I just put together a Venator and it's gorgeous.

For whatever reason, Sicarans never seem to work for me :(

• 2 weeks later...

Had to keep it simple in the end (in theory I'll have something for Sanguinala too)

~ Contemptor Lascannon arm

~ Leviathan melta arm

~ Leviathan drill arm

~ A certain artillery piece (what? There are spies in here...)

And a Necromunda hired guns set which will be traded for lots of metal Delaque a to complete my collection.

I also got hold of some Necromunda Enforcer heads to put on my Scout Bikers. Should work nicely :Tu:

Edited by Jolemai