Deathwatch FAQ 1.5

Qui-Gon

FAQs got re-released.

The link for the Deathwatch one is broken, it links back to 1.4.

Through trial and error, I finally accessed the 1.5, which corrected the 2 problems from the 1.4 (Terror Troops and MC Stalker Bolt Rifle being damage 2).

Link here:

So I just saw this:

Q: Can I use the Tome of Ectoclades to effectively give the Mission

Tactics ability to a Deathwatch unit that would not otherwise
have it (either because that unit is not part of a Deathwatch
Detachment or because it is not an Infantry, Biker or
Dreadnought unit)?

A: Yes.

So my Watch Master with tome can grant one of my Land Raider Helios with a different mission tactic at the start of each turn?! :biggrin.:

Edited by Syward

So my Watch Master with tome can grant one of my Land Raider Helios with a different mission tactic at the start of each turn?! :biggrin.:

That was actually possible for a while; it's why I found the LRH to be solid with DW! And it's not just one, it's anything that's in range (as it's an aura, not a targeted thing). So cluster up three LRH around the Watch Master and go to town :wink:

That was actually possible for a while; it's why I found the LRH to be solid with DW! And it's not just one, it's anything that's in range (as it's an aura, not a targeted thing). So cluster up three LRH around the Watch Master and go to town :wink:

:drool:  For some reason I always thought/assumed tome only applied to the units that had mission tactics by default. :wallbash: