As we head into the final hours before the deadline, we've raised $2,850, leaving only $150 until we reach our total goal.

Thanks to everyone that has donated in order to keep our site up and running for all of us. :biggrin.:

The deadline we gave was for us to make our payment for annual hosting (we made it! :cool.: ), but there's no window for making donations to the site - we gladly accept donations year-round.

We don't have an announcement of the total funds that we collected [so far] because Argos is a busy man (job, family, all of that baggage :wink: ). Once things settle down for him, we'll have numbers.

There is no time limit. Members are welcome to make donations at any time - all additional funds go to the upkeep of the site (or get rolled into next year's payment). For example, I haven't submitted my payment yet (had to get the approval of my comptroller wife first).

A preliminary big "thank you" to everyone that donated. :biggrin.:

For what it's worth, we are discussing alternatives to the PayPal donation system. I'm not saying that things are going to change, and I'm not saying that they're not going to change. We want to ensure, however, that  we have a system that both meets the needs of the site (i.e., facilitates the collection of donations to ensure that the site remains up and running) and makes things as secure and easy as possible for our members. PayPal has worked over the years, but we've seen the comments/suggestions and we want to give them our due diligence.

Again, thanks to everyone that has donated (or will donate) to keep the site rolling.