I think a visual indicator of how much has been donated could be helpful; wasn't there one before?

Either way, there's definitely alternative methods that could be employed in order to raise more money; a private members area, a shop front on something like Redbubble that sells shirts / coasters and whatnot, etc.

Just brainstorming a bit. How about cooler less stereotypical items that are more in-line with the hobby, perhaps made exclusively for B&C?

Gee, I wonder where you could find someone who could do some stuff like that?

*Subtle wanders off while pondering*

We'll let you know should any changes be made as always, there's quite a few things to consider as to what works best for the B&C and those contributing. At the least the current system works well enough so it's not the end of the World if we stick with it :smile.:

While we wait for Argos to confirm the values I've taken the liberty of updating the banner with a little extra... Thank you to all who donated! You are part of what makes the B&C such a good place to discuss our little plastic toy soldiers and their vast, often contradictory made up stories :tongue.:

Have you considered accepting crypto?

I was genuinely shocked when I saw what PayPal was charging me, and almost pulled out in frustration. I put up with it in the end, but ... Yeah. Other platforms would be good.