Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Dark Apostle Conversions?

Chaos Space Marines Dark Apostle Conversion Chaos Lord HQ

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Putrid Choir

Putrid Choir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 133 posts
I love checking on this thread and seeing everyone's conversions. Some of you guys are very creative!

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 915 posts

WE dark apostle WIP:

gallery_73760_13626_115379.jpg

I see Sigmar, a touch of Dark Vengeance again... interesting legs, though. I can't tell what they're actually from.

"All power demands sacrifice and pain. The universe rewards those willing to spill their life's blood for the promise of power." - Sindri Myr

gallery_48988_15465_989.pnggallery_48988_15465_2505.pnggallery_26154_15777_6252.pnggallery_48988_15808_10055.png

"There is no meaning, no purpose. We murder, we kill. It is mindless savagery, this UNIVERSE is mindless!" - Azariah Kyras

Excessus

Excessus

++ APPORTO FERMENTUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,399 posts
  • Faction: Alpha Legion, Thousand Sons

Possessed I think

• Cadius likes this
"Deception IS the point. Any fool can calculate strength. That one has been doing it from the moment he saw us. Now, he has to calculate what he can't see. And fear what he doesn't know."

Alpha Legion Cell #379, Thousand Sons and other friends - The corruption of cell #379
The Serpent's Lair - Alpha Legion Forum
+++ DIU AD BELLI - Legion War! +++ (2017 ETL replacement)

gallery_48988_10980_12646.pnggallery_29004_9303_652.pngEcJeVZz.pnggallery_48988_13169_1292.pnggallery_48988_10069_14888.pnggallery_61265_13249_83587.png

Kythnos

Kythnos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 820 posts
  • Faction: Stonebreakers
Here's mine: Bearer of the Iron Litany of the Stonebreakers warband.

CIMG5913.JPG
  • Excessus, Jud Cottrell, Tyriks and 2 others like this

Zeke

Zeke

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 101 posts
  • Faction: Night Lords

Here is mine, bought him for a Blood Angels army way back in 7th and recycled the model.

XkksAku.jpg

• Bjorn Firewalker, Jud Cottrell and MegaVolt87 like this

ElDuderino

ElDuderino

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 960 posts
Excessus is correct, they are possessed legs (withal loincloth from skull reapers:))
  • Zephaniah Adriyen likes this

DamnedProphet

DamnedProphet

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 30 posts
You stand before Dark Apostle Ramiel the Zealot of the 27th Host, the Apostles of Hatred

Still very much WIP, but I think he's just about there, just need to give him a book to hold out so he can scream, "It says you're a Double-Heretic!!"

Apostle

• Excessus and Dr_Ruminahui like this

Marshal Paul

Marshal Paul

++ TENEO FAS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 1,799 posts
  • Faction: Thousand Sons

I thought I could do a decent OSL effect on the holo-table but I couldn't, so disregard that... :P

My idea was that my Alpha Legion doesn't have a guy shouting profanities during battle, so here's a crappy picture of my Alpha legion Tacticus.

gallery_61265_13297_11575.jpg

A little off topic, what colours did you use for your alpha legion?
  • Zephaniah Adriyen likes this

Lurking since 1209842.M31

Cadius

Cadius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 112 posts

Well, here’s mine from my dark mechanicus themed World Eaters (BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD COG!!). He’s based off of an AoS, um, Bloodsecrator I think it’s called. Power maul, a pistol at his hip in a holster, some mechanicus bits here and there, etc.

Sorry, I’m to old to figure out how to embed photos, so you’ll have to just live with links.

https://ibb.co/DkSyyWT
https://ibb.co/RvXtHXJ
https://ibb.co/QF8mmdk

love the khorne mechanicus banner.

x3aDeGlt.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chaos Space Marines, Dark Apostle, Conversion, Chaos Lord, HQ

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users