Anyone planning on Wolfing-Up the Bandai Intercessor?

sbarnby71

I'm gonna get one cause I think they look pretty cool and then maybe customize it over time, I'm hoping that some of the FW Landraider bits will be the right size to make moulds of the SW Icons for shoulder pads and then I guess the normal SW icons would be the right size for the chest and helmet skulls.

I planned on doing the Funko one but I will realistically NEVER get to it lol.

Petey I really thought you'd be all over this, making a new bare head (with the biggest eyebrows!), a real fur pelt, etc.

Lol sorry to disappoint.

IM sure some greyknight players will get a few and make them into dreadknights.

but I'm doing a hardpass.

Its interesting to see an official production run quota on Gw for the first time.

I wonder if we might see more 1 off style things with production requirements, then a single print

IM sure some greyknight players will get a few and make them into dreadknights.

but I'm doing a hardpass.

Its interesting to see an official production run quota on Gw for the first time.

I wonder if we might see more 1 off style things with production requirements, then a single print

well its a bandai production run limitation. they're not sold unpainted like GWs stuff is

I it would be nice to see them produce a few other chapters (the Ultramarines always get first go), but I guess it was a potential risk for Bandai so the limited run is more there way of working to test it out.  I have no doubt all 9,000 will be sold within hours and half of those will go to folks wanting to put them straight onto eBay with a BIG mark-up.  I'm gonna try and get one, annoyingly I'm going to be away this weekend with very little internet access, so might miss out, but hey I'm sure they will do some more next year. 

My wife barely understands why I need small models. I’m afraid her mind would break under the strain of trying to understand why I would need a bigger more expensive one.

If I were single I would pick one up.

Mine has learnt it's best not to ask and I'm lucky that one of her ex-boyfriends used to run the local GW store so she is used to people who spend way too much money on grey plastic.