Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Legion Vexilla /Nuncio vox and Sergeants

6 replies to this topic

AgramarTheLunarWolf

AgramarTheLunarWolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 36 posts
  • Faction: Sons of Horus

Hi!

I have a question, maybe very basic :S

Can a Sergeant have a Legion Vexilla /Nuncio vox?

Thanks!

LameBeard

LameBeard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 91 posts
It doesn’t look like it in Tactical squads (or Veteran Tactical squads) because it says “one Space Marine” ... not “one model” and the profile line distinguishes “Space Marine” and “Sergeant”. This is even clearer where the names are more different like In Seeker squads. So my red book suggests not.

Although strangely, by that logic, Seeker Squad Strike Leader can’t take a combi weapon, even though the rest of the squad and some other sergeants can!
  • AgramarTheLunarWolf likes this

Slips

Slips

++ ARCHIMAGIRUS RUDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,894 posts
  • Faction: V,VII,IX,XII,XV Legions
Its been rectified/FAQs pretty recently that Seeker Sergeants were finally able to take combis. Otherwise, yes that was actually the case for the longest time.

As such, you cant give the squad sarge a nuncio or vexilla in this instance.
  • LameBeard and AgramarTheLunarWolf like this

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

++Part of the ship...Part of the Crew++

+] Use the Report Button! [+

AgramarTheLunarWolf

AgramarTheLunarWolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 36 posts
  • Faction: Sons of Horus

Ok, thank you both!

LameBeard

LameBeard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 91 posts

Its been rectified/FAQs pretty recently that Seeker Sergeants were finally able to take combis. Otherwise, yes that was actually the case for the longest time.

Thanks. Can I find that FAQ still? Did they do something similar for recon squad sergeant who can’t seem to take shotgun or sniper rifle (despite the models coming with just shotguns and sniper rifles)?

Slips

Slips

++ ARCHIMAGIRUS RUDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,894 posts
  • Faction: V,VII,IX,XII,XV Legions

Thanks. Can I find that FAQ still? Did they do something similar for recon squad sergeant who can’t seem to take shotgun or sniper rifle (despite the models coming with just shotguns and sniper rifles)?

The answer, currently, is no.

https://www.warhamme...-v1.1-Final.pdf

• LameBeard and AgramarTheLunarWolf like this

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

++Part of the ship...Part of the Crew++

+] Use the Report Button! [+

LameBeard

LameBeard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 91 posts
Thanks again. I have a dim memory of the FAQ now resurfacing. Perhaps I did see it before, and suppressed it because my Veterans can no longer take ‘sniper’. Never mind, plenty more special rules in the sea.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users