=][= Bolter & Chainsword Donation Drive 2019 =][=

Captain Semper

Good news! :woot:

Brothers, this is the time to support our beloved Rock! 

We are having a terrific time here, with constructive discussion, exchange of ideas, delving into the background and having fun with our painting events. And all this is free! 

Well, not quite. There are expenses to keep this site going, expenses relating to technical stuff like hosting fees and upgrading the software - so someone is paying. The thing is, that someone is the Frater themselves through their donations. And, as is the case with the ETL, it is not about one super-donation, it's about many small ones. Every little counts and no amount is too small to bother! Now obviously this is still a donation, meaning it's up to you whether to contribute and by how much.

Personally I will definitely donate. I think of it as part of my hobby budget - and the cheapest part of it too especially considering the amount of time I spend here (which comes out of my hobby time) I think it's probably the best hobby investment from a cost-reward perspective. :smile.:

So just click on the link provided in the first post! 

It is said, in old myths whispered in hushed voices in the very depths of the Rock, that if the Dark Angels subforum manages to be the group that donates the most for the maintenance of the B&C, then the Lion will wake up.

And balance the three wings.

And make the DW get a charge in, once per player.

So, go, do your part!